Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Same day international return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2015, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Hi, I just booked a trip from SFO to London in November. The arrival time is 1:05 PM. I have a return flight back to the US on 3:15 pm.

Can I just walk to the return flight gate for departure without going through the customs and passport stamp?

thanks
Old Oct 15, 2015, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K- RCC
Originally Posted by saintbiz
Hi, I just booked a trip from SFO to London in November. The arrival time is 1:05 PM. I have a return flight back to the US on 3:15 pm.

Can I just walk to the return flight gate for departure without going through the customs and passport stamp?

thanks
Yes should be able to transit no problem especially assuming you are returning the same airline same terminal. Will need to clear security and get your boarding pass however.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.