Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] DL: MIA-PEK ~$1842ai (Business) (other AA hubs available)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] DL: MIA-PEK ~$1842ai (Business) (other AA hubs available)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2015, 12:41 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Originally Posted by wonderlaw
I was seriously looking at this until I fell asleep, and priced it through DFW, ORD, and MIA (but not PHX ), and I am not certain it is a mistake fare. My take is that AA and DL are using Tuesdays to test the waters (remember last week's LHR opportunities out of LAX) and see if they can't fill some under utilized capacity at these lower rates, while at the same time keeping the offer periods very short so they don't cannibalize their high revenue business clientele. Of course, trying to get into the midset of the airline pricing structure people is sort of like going down the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland.

__________________________________________________ _________________
Next Trip: SEA-LAX-SJO (Inaugural AS flight) - SJO-LAX-SEA
I think the fact that this was a Z fare and was limited to AA hubs basically confirms that this was intentional.
Old Sep 16, 2015, 2:42 pm

I'm not seeing anything for less than 3400
Old Sep 16, 2015, 2:47 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Have a look up thread, it's gone.

Alerting the mods to move it...

Originally Posted by AStheBest
I'm not seeing anything for less than 3400
Old Sep 16, 2015, 3:26 pm

Thank you MSPe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.