Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE]BOS-SFO-ICN-SFO-BOS, $1735 ai. United Global First (F)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2014, 6:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tyroner
If you wish to connect with other FTers, please post your dates/itinerary here
Print Wikipost

[PREM FARE GONE]BOS-SFO-ICN-SFO-BOS, $1735 ai. United Global First (F)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2015, 9:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Originally Posted by legalalien
Online SDC doesn't work when more than two segments are left (unflown) in the direction you're currently going. In addition, the same fare class must be available on all new segments, A in our case. Are you sure the options were, in fact, available?

FWIW, I've done SDC online for the last inbound segment, ORD-BOS. It worked just like it does for any other itinerary.
Didn't know about the >2 segment rule for SDC so that might have been the problem trying online. Fare class availability wasn't an issue. This worked out in my favor though - the BOS-EWR flight was grossly oversold so they needed lots of volunteers. Spent the night in BOS and took a direct flight to SFO early the next morning. They put me up at the Hilton and treated me well with a TCV and meal voucher.

Thanks again to Dieuwer for posting this deal.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 7:47 am

Date change online?

I had changed the date for my return icn-sfo-bos on united.com earlier without any problem. I now tried to make another date change but keep on getting error message saying that I need to call UA.

did anyone experience this issue?
Old Jun 12, 2015, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by Annapurna
I had changed the date for my return icn-sfo-bos on united.com earlier without any problem. I now tried to make another date change but keep on getting error message saying that I need to call UA.

did anyone experience this issue?
No, but my guess is that you can't change the travel date beyond one year from when it was originally ticketed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.