Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] TK: WAW-IST-KUL-IST-WAW in business J for ~$900

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] TK: WAW-IST-KUL-IST-WAW in business J for ~$900

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2013, 7:18 am

Programs: TK*G, LH FT, Hilton Gold, IC Ambassador
Has anyone successfully completed a booking on this fare? I have tried multiple dates but on TK the fare jumps at payment to over 12,000 EUR (2 pax), Kayak says 'Fare is no longer available' ((
Old Feb 4, 2013, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by shamrock104
Has anyone successfully completed a booking on this fare?
Yes. I have (on Orbitz.com) and several others have posted above that they also purchased it.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 7:33 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
i purchased it successfully on TK website. no problems!
Old Feb 4, 2013, 8:38 am

Programs: VS, CO, BA
Originally Posted by sleeplessinNL
i purchased it successfully on TK website. no problems!
And prices fine on Galileo so should be fine through any agent that uses that GDS...
Old Feb 4, 2013, 9:05 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Originally Posted by mosu
TK ''WAW - KUL'' on Kayak 818$ on July --- enjoy it
Can you give sample dates this fare is available? Is this one-way fare of a round-trip? What is the total round-trip including all taxes?

Last edited by Time traveller; Feb 4, 2013 at 9:24 am
Old Feb 4, 2013, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Time traveller
Can give sample dates this fare is available? Is this one-way fare of a round-trip? What is the total round-trip including all taxes?
Just throw some dates into the TK.com website (Aug 18-31 I think works - they have a 7 day view). Plenty of availability, although seems to be limited to 4 seats per flight. I was seeing GBP550 all-in, which is about $900.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Time traveller
Can you give sample dates this fare is available? Is this one-way fare of a round-trip? What is the total round-trip including all taxes?

Wednesdays out, Saturdays back seemed to be one of the keys. That was on the TK website. It comes up with very odd EUR6000 fares on the final payment page more often than not, but persistence paid off for a trip early next year at the lower target fare.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 9:38 am

Programs: UA 1K
For the TK fare WAW-KUL, I had a lot of difficulty making availability show up on OTAs or price correctly on TK's own site for this trip, particularly in the last half hour or so after I confirmed dates with my wife. I ended up booking via Opodo, which seemed to work OK (but we'll have to see if they ticket it).
Old Feb 4, 2013, 9:44 am

Nice fare. Spent ages trying to get the date combination and now waiting for it to be ticketed. Would be good to see this fare honoured and thus Christmas trip sorted.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 10:05 am

Programs: Play with them all, cherish a few
TK WAW-KUL fare via SIN?

Incredible deal... and a published fare so should price through EOS via any ticketing outlet based on availability. Has anyone been able to get the EH01 routing WAW-IST-SIN-(MH)-KUL to work?
Old Feb 4, 2013, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
Just throw some dates into the TK.com website (Aug 18-31 I think works - they have a 7 day view). Plenty of availability, although seems to be limited to 4 seats per flight. I was seeing GBP550 all-in, which is about $900.
July was wide open, now pretty much no availability. Amazing how fast these seats go. Managed to snatch Jun 16 - Jul 6 for $1713. THY.COM was time outing like crazy, got tix on Orbitz.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by DesertCanuck
Incredible deal... and a published fare so should price through EOS via any ticketing outlet based on availability. Has anyone been able to get the EH01 routing WAW-IST-SIN-(MH)-KUL to work?
I couldn't get it to work on ITA. Gave up and eliminated SIN. Would have been nice though.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 10:58 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, HH Diamond, MR/RC Plat, KLM Plat, AS MVPG75K, UA Gold
Wow so I just looked at the AAdvantage program rules and it looks like I cant earn AA miles for the MH segment because its operated by TK? Does that sound right? That is so different from the United MP program where flights are always based on the operating carrier.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 11:15 am

The Fare successfully got ticketed.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 11:53 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I booked the fare last saturday (02 FEB) directly from the TK website. Got the booking reference and e-ticket numbers issued right away. Can they still cancel it after the e-ticket has been issued? Or will it be honored.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.