Wiki Posts
Search

First MR Help - AA

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2007, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA/CO/UA Marriott
First MR Help - AA

I would like to do my first MR via AA on Feb. 23 or 24 utilizing AA's Chicago fly 3 deal. I would be departing from DFW to ORD and then from there onward. (I would love to get the 777 flights for the Intl. business cabin but it is impossible to nest a trip in between without staying overnite in Chicago).

Once I get to ORD, how do I obtain a boarding pass for the return? Do I have to leave security and check back in at the kiosk? Likewise, if I continue on to, lets say MSP, how do I get a BP?

Sorry, I am new to this... but, I would appreciate all of the help Thanks.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 8:43 am

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
Assuming it's all the same day, you should be able to print BPs at home before leaving. Also, in Chicago, midway down both H and K concourses there are BP machines that you should be able to use--DISCLAIMER: I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY USED THESE, JUST SEEN THEM THERE--or you can go into the AC if you're a member, or any desk should be able to print BPs for you.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 9:05 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by moldavian
Once I get to ORD, how do I obtain a boarding pass for the return?
You can print them before you leave home. Look at this recent thread and you'll see how to do that and when to do it:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657879
Old Feb 12, 2007, 6:28 pm

Programs: AA 2MM PLT, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jabrams72
Assuming it's all the same day, you should be able to print BPs at home before leaving. Also, in Chicago, midway down both H and K concourses there are BP machines that you should be able to use--DISCLAIMER: I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY USED THESE, JUST SEEN THEM THERE--or you can go into the AC if you're a member, or any desk should be able to print BPs for you.
I've used the BP machines in H & K, and they work just fine, if you find yourself in ORD needing your BPs.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:19 am

Programs: Former AA EXP/2M Lifetime now Blackballed UA Premier Executive PWP Bronze
FIRST - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER FOR THE PROMO.

sorry, but i hate to see people fly wasted flights when they think they are beating the system. you are new, so it seemed worth mentioning. if it's the 25th, i am on both dfw 777 flights.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Yep, I'm registered. Flying DFW-ORD-MSP-ORD-DFW Feb. 23 followed by DFW-ORD Feb. 24 (both 777's).

Thanks for mentioning the BP machines at ORD!
Old Feb 13, 2007, 12:30 pm

Programs: AA PLT (2MM+); Steerage in most other airline programs; SPG GLD; heckuva guy
Originally Posted by jabrams72

I've used them. Same as the departures hall ones.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 2:07 pm

Programs: Former AA EXP/2M Lifetime now Blackballed UA Premier Executive PWP Bronze
Originally Posted by moldavian
Flying DFW-ORD-MSP-ORD-DFW Feb. 23
not as part of the promotion...

from the t&c:

To qualify, Chicago O'Hare (ORD) must either be the trip origination or destination city. Connecting travel via Chicago will not qualify.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Smile

It is seperate trips/reservations (2) DFW-ORD with ORD-MSP nested. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.