Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

ITA and Train Segments

ITA and Train Segments

Old Jan 7, 2007, 10:17 pm
formerly FrequentFlyKid
Original Poster

Programs: United Global Services, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, National Executive Elite
ITA and Train Segments

A search for travel to PHL on CO yielded a very inexpensive ticket that went to ZVF, which is the Philadelphia Amtrak station. I am not opposed to taking the train from EWR to Philadelphia, but I cannot figure out how to actually book that route/fare. CO.com is offering no help; at least what I can see.
Old Jan 8, 2007, 6:06 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Silver, Amex Plat, GlobalEntry, SW A-List Preferred
I can't quite remember how I booked my ticket. I may have entered PHL and selected 'search nearby airport'.
Old Jan 8, 2007, 6:33 am

Programs: US Chairman's, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*, Etc.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyKid
A search for travel to PHL on CO yielded a very inexpensive ticket that went to ZVF, which is the Philadelphia Amtrak station. I am not opposed to taking the train from EWR to Philadelphia, but I cannot figure out how to actually book that route/fare. CO.com is offering no help; at least what I can see.
Try just using "ZFV" as your "To" airport on CO.com, and it should show you flights connecting to train service. I just tried a dummy booking from DFW to ZFV, and it worked fine. You may be having a typo - I think it's ZFV, not ZVF. Good luck.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.