FOR THOSE WHO BOOKED AZ MR to BOM/DEL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2005, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Junkie, SQ PPS, Skywards Gold, 2 Million Mile Flyer;*wood LT Plat, BA MM

I wanted to post a new thread because I am curious about some things concerning the $12.00 LHR-DEL/BOM - so I am hoping those who have purchased this ticket and have called Alitalia AND have flown already on this ticket can share experiences with the rest of us.

Question 1:
Has anyone changed dates yet? How did you do it (in other words, who did you call to do the change).

Question 2:
Does anyone think there's any fear that they will show up at the airport in DEL/BOM and be denied boarding unless they pay the difference in price?

Question 3:
Anyone ask for a refund (and get it)?

Question 4:
When I try to check the fare basis/restrictions for the flights on expedia, they have disappeared. Anyone face the same thing?

Thanks in advance!
UG
Old Feb 20, 2005, 11:27 am

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Q1. Changed the dates by calling Expedia last week. Took 38 mins., most of it occupied by the agent calling the Airline up as the t&c's had been removed from my e-ticket (q.4).

If there's a question 5, I'd like to know if anyone has booked BOM or DEL-LHR for same-day, but then re-booked & been able to have stop-overs in either, or both ideally, Milan & Rome?

Last edited by tristan727; Feb 20, 2005 at 11:30 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.