Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

substantially cheaper flight on travelselect?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2004, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k

I have been using www.travelselect.com to find good upgradable (with miles) international fares (Y,B,M,H) on UA. The particular itinerary I am looking at comes back as 424 pounds in H fare on travelselect, and on uniteds web site as the equivalant of about 550 pounds, for H fare.

So I call UA and indeed it is 550.

My question being, if I book on travelselect, will it be upgradable and H fare? I wouldnt want to be told at checkin that its a consolidator or internet fare and is not upgradable.

Anybody have any experience similar to this and do you reckon it will be upgradable?
Old Feb 4, 2004, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You may want to ask them what fare-class it is and reconfirm that it's an upgradeable fare. I'm sure the company has fare rules available. Also, you might want to try asking on the United Forum instead of Mileage Run.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.