Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Help - Delta from Stuttgart (STR) to anywhere?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2003, 6:45 am
Original Poster

I'm looking for some miles on Delta, does anyone know of any good flights from Stuttgart Germany (STR)? I don't care where to as long as it's round trip... (an A to B to C and then back to A would also work...) Thanks for your help!
Old Dec 15, 2003, 10:44 am

Programs: BA GLD
A little more info would be helpful. When? How long?

------------------
sftrvlr
Old Dec 15, 2003, 10:58 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sftrvlr:
A little more info would be helpful. When? How long?

</font>
I guess that was a little open-ended... [Sorry] Ideally it would be over a weekend so I don't have to take any vacation time. I'd like to do this sometime around the end of January. If anyone knows of a route that is re-occurring, one I could fly a couple of times over a few months, this would be great. Anyway, again, thank you for your time and help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.