Need Creative Routing Help - 931 short for EXP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need Creative Routing Help - 931 short for EXP

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2002, 8:15 pm

kelly786,

It sounds like that those dates have sold out of L class fares. Consider trying other dates (the fare is good on Tues/Wed/Sat). I have a hunch that there's some married segment availabilty problems here.
Old Nov 2, 2002, 8:44 pm
LLZ
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by keithguy:
"I am on American flight 1-2-3-4, no really, I am!"

[This message has been edited by keithguy (edited 11-02-2002).]
</font>
That would have been cute. Thanks for your help but I just decided to break it up into two flights. The 9:34 p.m. arrival and 6:20 a.m. departure left with me getting a room...by the time I get there, eat, and wind down I'd probably get about 4 hours of sleep.

I just opted to do the direct FLL-LAX (have flown it before, it gets the full treatment in F) then LAX-PHX, PHX-LAX, and finally LAX-FLL (all on the same day) on the redeye getting me back here at 6:33 a.m. just in time to beat traffic home.

I'll have to do one more short run but that's fine. Will have the EXP by end of this month.

Thanks again!
Old Nov 3, 2002, 7:06 am
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
When you say that you are 931 miles short for EXP, do you mean you are nearing 99,069 or 98,069? If you are going to pass 99,000 you will make EXP automatically.
Old Nov 3, 2002, 9:32 pm
LLZ
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ender83:
When you say that you are 931 miles short for EXP, do you mean you are nearing 99,069 or 98,069? If you are going to pass 99,000 you will make EXP automatically. </font>
99,069...didn't know about that but I want it 100K nevertheless. Already booked two to put me well over before the Holidays.
Old Nov 4, 2002, 3:45 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LLZ:
as I enjoy domestic F infinitely more than int'l J and I avoid any hotel stay.</font>
WHY???????????

IMHO, International J is far far superior to domestic F&gt;
Old Nov 4, 2002, 9:26 pm
LLZ
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by writetorich:
WHY???????????

IMHO, International J is far far superior to domestic F&gt;
</font>
You haven't flown to South America lately...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.