Community
Wiki Posts
Search

cheap fares on alaskaairlines.com SFO-LAX, OAK-SNA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2002, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

cheap fares on alaskaairlines.com SFO-LAX, OAK-SNA

How do you include a link to a previous post within this post? I couldn't do it, so I'm pasting my message below that I posted on the Alaska Airlines board. If you have AS membership and elite status and book on their website, I think you get at least 2500 miles out of it. Does it still count as a mileage run if you have to stay overnight?

------
I just got a RT ticket SFO-LAX 8/24-8/25 for $86.50, including tax. This price seems to work anyday without Sat. night stay, as long as you stay at least one night. OAK-SNA prices out at $69.15. All on alaskaairlines.com. Great price for anyone planning travel along this route, or for an overnight mileage run.
Old Jul 30, 2002, 1:26 pm

Thanks for the heads up!
Old Jul 31, 2002, 6:53 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Explorist, UA 1MM
Hey, Happy!

Your energetic postings have been duly noted.
Thanks for the input.

Happy Trails!
Old Jul 31, 2002, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by HappyTrekker:
How do you include a link to a previous post within this post? </font>
IF you click on the button to the middle left where it says " FlyerTalkers send this thread via email ", it will then open a new box, and inside that box you will see the http link along with some other text. Just do a copy (CNTRL C) and paste (CONTRL V) and away you go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.