Wiki Posts
Search

USAir PVD-ORD fare mistake?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2002, 7:04 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

USAir PVD-ORD fare mistake?

Was that $74+taxes fare on USAir a mistake?
I was scanning dates for a while but it disappeared before I could purchase it.. (doubled to $148) It's not like those $10 fares you hear about but it is the lowest roundtrip fare I have seen for this route.

[This message has been edited by izzik (edited 01-22-2002).]
Old Jan 23, 2002, 10:33 am

Programs: MSP raised, Elite since age 17
Doesn't sound like a mistake to me. If you had a chance to book it, go for it. ;-)
Old Jan 23, 2002, 1:26 pm
Suspended

not a mistake. it's called trying to drive southwest out of business. i got two tix back to back weekends last year on CO (that's continental airlines) to LAX (that's los angeles) from PVD (that's providence, rhode island) for $119 round trip (i believe). (i obviously hate all of the abbreviations so i like to spell words out. smile.)
Old Jan 23, 2002, 2:24 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fly co to see the yanks:
not a mistake. it's called trying to drive southwest out of business. i got two tix back to back weekends last year on CO (that's continental airlines) to LAX (that's los angeles) from PVD (that's providence, rhode island) for $119 round trip (i believe). (i obviously hate all of the abbreviations so i like to spell words out. smile.)</font>
but you do seem to have an affinity for parenthesis

ps - see I told you you'd start using 'em
Old Jan 23, 2002, 3:02 pm
JS
Suspended

Programs: DL Gold Medallion; UA Premier Executive; WN sub-CP; AA sub-Gold
I used to be anti-abbreviation on FlyerTalk, too. I just gave up.

However, I refuse to abbreviate to the point of being ridiculous, like OP, GA, TA, TA, MR, MP, and WP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.