Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TP : ex NYC/BOS to Europe $130 USD OW in Y

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2019, 5:49 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by nk15
There is a lot of confusion about how these earn on various programs, see a post here for example:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29147689-post43.html

I would hope that a "classic" earns at least 50% in various programs. It seems to earn 100% on TAP.
Nyet! I thought the same but the extra miles are only with TAP, these fares book into a very low earning class with Aegean. But check their Business Class fares a one-way across the pond almost gets you to requalification
Old Mar 1, 2019, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by jfkeze
Nyet! I thought the same but the extra miles are only with TAP, these fares book into a very low earning class with Aegean. But check their Business Class fares a one-way across the pond almost gets you to requalification
Yea, I start realizing that, even though it doesn't make sense. I have done the one way J TAP before for $600, it did credit at 200% indeed, plus 4 A3 flights and you are good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.