EK CDG KUL 900EUR on MH website

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2017, 3:55 am

Programs: JL, BA
Thank you for the information.
Very sorry for the duplicate.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 4:00 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Nice one.. but sadly something in the booking system is placing this in the First cabin, however in the seat selection it's clearly an Economy (restricted) fare as you can't even select Business let alone First seats Only Economy seat selections are permitted.

For those that can decipher the why this is happening, here's part of the fare booking class - some SLEE(K)[Freek] fare... hehe

1 - PSGR P1-2 ADT RULES DISPLAY
FARE COMPONENT 1 ADT PARTYO MH SLEEFREK PU 1 S
FCL: SLEEFREK TRF: 4 RULE: FRK3 BK: S
PTC: ADT-ADULT FTC: XES-SPECIAL EXCURSION
PE.PENALTIES
FOR SLEEFREK TYPE FARES

Cheers!
Old Sep 19, 2017, 11:16 am

Dont book - they wont honour it

Originally Posted by Jeff_
Hi everyone,

Not sure if bookable, so mods feel free to remove the post if not.
Just tried on MH website CDG-KUL appeared at 900ish EUR only available on EK code. But if you go through the booking the flexi first fare appears in the Eco restricted cabin under V fare but still listed at First Flex.

Didn't try it.

​​​​​​
I booked this 'First Flex' fare for February and then tried to reserve seats, but couldn't, so phoned their help desk and they are insisting it's a restricted economy fare and are trying not to reverse it!

I'm on the phone to them now and hope to get it refunded, but they are trying to get me to mail everything in for them to decide, 'which will take a few days'.

*UPDATE*

They won't issue an immediate refund. I need a to send all the supporting screen shots and email their reservations dept. to request one! They say this can take 10-14 days ����

I've clearly told them to either honour it or cough up for the system error, but so far nothing...

I'll keep you posted, but DONT book!

Last edited by EVALU8; Sep 19, 2017 at 12:49 pm Reason: Update
Old Sep 20, 2017, 6:45 am

Malaysia won't refund the ticket!

Originally Posted by Frequent flyer 101
On the page where you enter your details it says Economy.

Just tried it again and the fare seems to be gone.
Further to my earlier post, and several calls and emails to them, they are currently refusing to honour the fare but also refuse to refund the ticket in full.

They do admit that there was a glitch on the website that offered a 'First Flex' ticket for the incorrect amount and booked it in restricted economy instead, but will only cancel the ticket in accordance with the cancellation terms shown for the stated 'First Flex' fare rules! Talk about wanting their cake and eat it

As I booked 4 tickets they want €600 for the privilege of having an incorrectly advertised ticket refunded, so suffice to say I intend to keep pursuing it.

I'll let you know how I get on.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 2:21 am

Any update ?

Originally Posted by EVALU8
Further to my earlier post, and several calls and emails to them, they are currently refusing to honour the fare but also refuse to refund the ticket in full.

They do admit that there was a glitch on the website that offered a 'First Flex' ticket for the incorrect amount and booked it in restricted economy instead, but will only cancel the ticket in accordance with the cancellation terms shown for the stated 'First Flex' fare rules! Talk about wanting their cake and eat it

As I booked 4 tickets they want €600 for the privilege of having an incorrectly advertised ticket refunded, so suffice to say I intend to keep pursuing it.

I'll let you know how I get on.

How did it go in the end ? Or still fighting with MH?
Old Oct 24, 2017, 3:19 am

Any update on this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.