Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA/LH/AC: France-Hawaii €419/$461 ai rt 2.7 cpm 17000+ miles (matching/surpassing *A)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA/LH/AC: France-Hawaii €419/$461 ai rt 2.7 cpm 17000+ miles (matching/surpassing *A)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2015, 7:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Gold, IHG Diamond Elite
Is it me or do i not see any dates that correspond with the cheap fares?

Looking at travelling end Jan 16.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTeam Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by phillycentral
because it would be a free for all.
every single flight deal posted on every blog will be on FT.
This mileage run deals forum will overflow with hundreds of worthless threads per day just because the blogs want to bring in traffic.

if they want to advertise, then they should pay for it like every other company in the world...away from FT.

keep FT a community within itself. the moment you let other sites constantly link themselves here, people will no longer rely on FT and will go straight to the blogs.
FT will be dead within a year.
Thank you for this being your second post
With all due respect, but a 2.7 CPM from Europe to Hawaii with *A is not just any deal. I'm not posting everything they throw on there do I?
Old Oct 1, 2015, 6:37 am

Programs: JP SEN; LATAM Black Signature; Accor Plat
Originally Posted by FFlyerCDG
Give him a break !
What wrote "jpdx" was more than enough.

"BobKop is a MAJOR contributor here and he deserves much more than this...
I also want to thank BobKop for all his contributions and would like to encourage him to keep posting! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.