Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA: United- NYC->LOS (Lagos Via IAH) $728.00 RT 4.55 CPM November.

UA: United- NYC->LOS (Lagos Via IAH) $728.00 RT 4.55 CPM November.

Old May 9, 15, 9:52 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Programs: AC Elite 50K
Posts: 367
UA: United- NYC->LOS (Lagos Via IAH) $728.00 RT 4.55 CPM November.

Good Morning All:

I found a deal with a 4.55 CPM that can turn in nearly 16,000 miles from NYC to Lagos Nigeria.

The entire flight is operated by United Airlines themselves, and bookable through United making it eligible for a lot of PQMS... It is mostly available in November. You can search via google flights - I have as usual sample dates and such posted to my own site (stealth trips) if you want to dive more in detail.

Also - I posted CAI yesterday - Unfortunately I must have been half asleep because while cheap many of the segments were ineligible for miles. So not as good of a deal - thankfully some of our friends pointed that out. My apologies, Ill be checking all star A code shares more closely next time.
LittleYHZ is offline  
Old May 9, 15, 10:47 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 569
Good price to a great destination. Lagos is a fantastic city. Visa can be a slight drag but isn't too hard; just arrive at the consulate before anyone else.
danielm is offline  
Old May 9, 15, 3:06 pm
  #3  
Marriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 9,031
Originally Posted by LittleYHZ View Post
Good Morning All:

I found a deal with a 4.55 CPM that can turn in nearly 16,000 miles from NYC to Lagos Nigeria.

The entire flight is operated by United Airlines themselves, and bookable through United making it eligible for a lot of PQMS... It is mostly available in November. You can search via google flights - I have as usual sample dates and such posted to my own site (stealth trips) if you want to dive more in detail.
Instead of trying to direct web traffic to your blog, why don't you just post the fare and preferably the fare class as well? Seriously, this post is useless without any specific information.
izzik is offline  
Old May 9, 15, 3:12 pm
  #4  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atherton, CA
Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Posts: 21,693
Post the price.

Useless otherwise.
Doc Savage is offline  
Old May 9, 15, 4:55 pm
  #5  
Marriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 9,031
Because it's part of the Mileage Forum standard.. basic protocol for any thread on here. Didn't you know?

From the sticky:

Tips for posting new Mileage Run Deals:

We are trying to standardize thread titles. List the airline, the route, and the price, e.g., AS: PDX-LAX $99+. Also list anything that’s particularly noteworthy or unusual about the fare (e.g., “books into Y, 150% EQM”).

Last edited by Pat89339; May 9, 15 at 9:21 pm Reason: Removed deleted quote
izzik is offline  
Old May 9, 15, 6:30 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NY
Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Posts: 4,023
Originally Posted by izzik View Post
Because it's part of the Mileage Forum standard.. basic protocol for any thread on here. Didn't you know?

From the sticky:

Tips for posting new Mileage Run Deals:

We are trying to standardize thread titles. List the airline, the route, and the price, e.g., AS: PDX-LAX $99+. Also list anything that’s particularly noteworthy or unusual about the fare (e.g., “books into Y, 150% EQM”).
^
Clincher is offline  
Old May 9, 15, 9:26 pm
  #7  
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The City/Honolulu
Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Posts: 14,384
Hello all,

Let's skip all the Nigerian Prince jokes and discuss the fare. izzik is correct that the title does not follow the required format. OP kindly provide the details and I will edit the title.

Pat89339
Moderator, Mileage a Run Forum
Pat89339 is offline  
Old May 9, 15, 11:11 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 939
Originally Posted by Pat89339 View Post
Hello all,

Let's skip all the Nigerian Prince jokes and discuss the fare. izzik is correct that the title does not follow the required format. OP kindly provide the details and I will edit the title.

Pat89339
Moderator, Mileage a Run Forum
Dear Pat
Thank you for taking a stand against the bafoonary that rears it's ugly head whenever a Nigeria-related deal or topic pops up. I truly appreciate it.

And I agree... i'd love to see more clear and concise deets about this deal.
KYBOSH is offline  
Old May 10, 15, 9:17 pm
  #9  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Programs: AC Elite 50K
Posts: 367
Originally Posted by Pat89339 View Post
Hello all,

Let's skip all the Nigerian Prince jokes and discuss the fare. izzik is correct that the title does not follow the required format. OP kindly provide the details and I will edit the title.

Pat89339
Moderator, Mileage a Run Forum
Thanks! United- NYC->LOS (Lagos Via IAH) $728.00 RT 4.55 CPM November.

Also as requested I'll include the guts here as well in future. This one has changed a bit - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday last week of October 1st 3 weeks of November.
LittleYHZ is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: