Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA: United- NYC->LOS (Lagos Via IAH) $728.00 RT 4.55 CPM November.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2015, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite 50K

Good Morning All:

I found a deal with a 4.55 CPM that can turn in nearly 16,000 miles from NYC to Lagos Nigeria.

The entire flight is operated by United Airlines themselves, and bookable through United making it eligible for a lot of PQMS... It is mostly available in November. You can search via google flights - I have as usual sample dates and such posted to my own site (stealth trips) if you want to dive more in detail.

Also - I posted CAI yesterday - Unfortunately I must have been half asleep because while cheap many of the segments were ineligible for miles. So not as good of a deal - thankfully some of our friends pointed that out. My apologies, Ill be checking all star A code shares more closely next time.
Old May 9, 2015, 9:47 am

Good price to a great destination. Lagos is a fantastic city. Visa can be a slight drag but isn't too hard; just arrive at the consulate before anyone else.
Old May 9, 2015, 2:06 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by LittleYHZ
Good Morning All:

I found a deal with a 4.55 CPM that can turn in nearly 16,000 miles from NYC to Lagos Nigeria.

The entire flight is operated by United Airlines themselves, and bookable through United making it eligible for a lot of PQMS... It is mostly available in November. You can search via google flights - I have as usual sample dates and such posted to my own site (stealth trips) if you want to dive more in detail.
Instead of trying to direct web traffic to your blog, why don't you just post the fare and preferably the fare class as well? Seriously, this post is useless without any specific information.
Old May 9, 2015, 2:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Post the price.

Useless otherwise.
Old May 9, 2015, 3:55 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Because it's part of the Mileage Forum standard.. basic protocol for any thread on here. Didn't you know?

From the sticky:

Tips for posting new Mileage Run Deals:

We are trying to standardize thread titles. List the airline, the route, and the price, e.g., AS: PDX-LAX $99+. Also list anything that’s particularly noteworthy or unusual about the fare (e.g., “books into Y, 150% EQM”).

Last edited by Pat89339; May 9, 2015 at 8:21 pm Reason: Removed deleted quote
Old May 9, 2015, 5:30 pm

Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Originally Posted by izzik
Because it's part of the Mileage Forum standard.. basic protocol for any thread on here. Didn't you know?

From the sticky:

Tips for posting new Mileage Run Deals:

We are trying to standardize thread titles. List the airline, the route, and the price, e.g., AS: PDX-LAX $99+. Also list anything that’s particularly noteworthy or unusual about the fare (e.g., “books into Y, 150% EQM”).
^
Old May 9, 2015, 8:26 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Hello all,

Let's skip all the Nigerian Prince jokes and discuss the fare. izzik is correct that the title does not follow the required format. OP kindly provide the details and I will edit the title.

Pat89339
Moderator, Mileage a Run Forum
Old May 9, 2015, 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by Pat89339
Hello all,

Let's skip all the Nigerian Prince jokes and discuss the fare. izzik is correct that the title does not follow the required format. OP kindly provide the details and I will edit the title.

Pat89339
Dear Pat
Thank you for taking a stand against the bafoonary that rears it's ugly head whenever a Nigeria-related deal or topic pops up. I truly appreciate it.

And I agree... i'd love to see more clear and concise deets about this deal.
Old May 10, 2015, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite 50K
Originally Posted by Pat89339
Hello all,

Pat89339
Thanks! United- NYC->LOS (Lagos Via IAH) $728.00 RT 4.55 CPM November.

Also as requested I'll include the guts here as well in future. This one has changed a bit - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday last week of October 1st 3 weeks of November.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.