Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

DL: AMS-EZE/SCL €527-€567 ai rt 3.1-3.5 cpm (via ATL)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2015, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTeam Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold

AMS-ATL-EZE-ATL-AMS: €527/$590; 18800 miles ish; 3.1 cpm
Sample: http://www.kayak.de/flights/AMS-EZE/...-26/2015-09-23

AMS-ATL-SCL-ATL-EWR/JFK-AMS: €569/$637; 18215 miles ish; 3.5 cpm
Sample: http://www.kayak.de/flights/AMS-SCL/...-12/2016-02-23
Old May 11, 2015, 7:30 am

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
For €880 there's a 12m T-fare with two stopovers in DTT/ATL/NYC.
Old May 11, 2015, 8:03 am

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Kimpton IC; IHG Diamond Ambassador;
There's a similar fare on AA from Europe to EZE/SCL -- around $740-840rt. Stopovers / Open Jaws can be added at $100 apiece.

I booked mine this weekend, added in stopovers each way and open jaws on each end -- so the pricing increased a bit, but I was okay with that because it fit my schedule and travel plans.

Ended up with: ZRH-JFK-DCA (stopover 2 months) DCA-MIA-EZE (Destination) MDZ-SCL-MIA-DCA (stopover 6 weeks) JFK-MXP

Did this all for less than $1,200 -- a decent deal IYAM. Mileage run worthy? Not the way I did it, but I was able to get parts of three trips covered on one ticket. Not bad.

Oh, and if they clear, the entire itinerary (except for JFK-DCA) will be covered by 2 eVIP SWUS (1 each way Europe-USA-South America).
Old May 11, 2015, 8:46 am

I completely agree with you.

It's definitely worth more than a MR if it's somewhere you want to go, it fits your schedule, and you don't have to reposition.

This should also only take two GUCs with DL since it's a single fare each direction. ^
Old May 11, 2015, 8:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Au4882
There's a similar fare on AA from Europe to EZE/SCL -- around $740-840rt. Stopovers / Open Jaws can be added at $100 apiece.

I booked mine this weekend, added in stopovers each way and open jaws on each end -- so the pricing increased a bit, but I was okay with that because it fit my schedule and travel plans.

Ended up with: ZRH-JFK-DCA (stopover 2 months) DCA-MIA-EZE (Destination) MDZ-SCL-MIA-DCA (stopover 6 weeks) JFK-MXP

Did this all for less than $1,200 -- a decent deal IYAM. Mileage run worthy? Not the way I did it, but I was able to get parts of three trips covered on one ticket. Not bad.

Oh, and if they clear, the entire itinerary (except for JFK-DCA) will be covered by 2 eVIP SWUS (1 each way Europe-USA-South America).
This sounds like a reasonable price for a TATL RT to DCA. The deal is that you got the little South American "vacation" in the middle tacked on for free.
Old May 11, 2015, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
This sounds like a reasonable price for a TATL RT to DCA. The deal is that you got the little South American "vacation" in the middle tacked on for free.
I've been doing this for years. I just pray that they continue to issue these fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.