Reload this Page >

Ua: Atl-hkg $537

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ua: Atl-hkg $537

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:13 pm

Programs: UA life 1K, 2MM; AA Life Pt 3mm; DL nada now!; AS nada now; BA, FD, CX, LH, DD, Amex Pt, Diners
They've gone right?

I booked at 2am last night but I think they've all gone now. Right? Don't see them on ITA anymore.

But something is wrong with ITA these days. Half the time seems to choke if you ask too much - like EUG-HKG all airlines 14-21 day time of travel for a month period. They probably don't like people like us wasting their computer resources.

Ooops sorry - this was meant to be in reply to cheap UA fares to HKG. Can't see how to delete post. Moderator please delete or move.... update... I think I have alzheimers. This appeared on page 2 and I thought it was a new thread as it was alone.

Anyway, the fares seem to have gone

Last edited by UAAAPeter; Dec 17, 2014 at 1:18 pm Reason: Error/add/no error
Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:46 pm

Looks gone. Booked SFO-HKG. Anyone else?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Originally Posted by emofeng
Had a project to do last night. Was up till 2am PST. My mind was not into it so I logged onto FT.

Was able to score 2X:

EUG-SFO-HNL-GUM-HKG-GUM-HNL-DEN-EUG
Total Miles: 19,096 with 500 min
Price: $467 = .0245 per mile
Hope to use my RPU/GPUs

Now I have to figure how to get to Eugene. Have friends up there so great excuse to finally see them.

THANKS OP!!!
Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA life 1K, 2MM; AA Life Pt 3mm; DL nada now!; AS nada now; BA, FD, CX, LH, DD, Amex Pt, Diners
Succeeded!

Originally Posted by emofeng
got it from EUG! Thanks to the original poster
Old Dec 17, 2014, 4:10 pm

GUM

Originally Posted by sna430
Had a project to do last night. Was up till 2am PST. My mind was not into it so I logged onto FT.

Was able to score 2X:

Hope to use my RPU/GPUs

Now I have to figure how to get to Eugene. Have friends up there so great excuse to finally see them.

THANKS OP!!!
I saw via GUM/HNL on ITA and tried to book it on both Orbitz, which usually offers ITA fares as I believe it is the same sytem - nothing doing. Then ual.com which fared it higher via GUM/HNL on the same exact flights as ITA. I admit I did not try too hard as it was late and I really worried the fare would go away. So this is for future reference.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 7:05 pm

Programs: Platinum
Originally Posted by sna430

Was able to score 2X:

Hope to use my RPU/GPUs

THANKS OP!!!

So jealous! Have your friends buy you a drink at Rye http://ryeon3rd.com when you are in EUG
Old Dec 17, 2014, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Originally Posted by frankmu
So jealous! Have your friends buy you a drink at Rye http://ryeon3rd.com when you are in EUG

Heck I need to buy you a round. Thanks for the suggestion and especially the EUG fare post!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.