Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

Ua: Atl-hkg $537

Ua: Atl-hkg $537

Reply

Old Dec 16, 14, 6:33 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here Today Gone Tomorrow
Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k
Posts: 754
Ua: Atl-hkg $537

Looks like United is paying back Delta.

Last edited by nwa330; Dec 16, 14 at 7:11 pm
nwa330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 7:08 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: BDL/BOS
Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
Posts: 1,559
wonder if UA will make routing ex-JFK valid; DL's fare seems to apply ex-EWR.
riphamilton is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 7:08 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: variously: PVG, LHR, SEA
Programs: AA ExPlat, UA 1MM Gold, Marriott Prem Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold
Posts: 1,677
Originally Posted by nwa330 View Post
Looks like United is playing back Delta.
Man that's a crazy cheap fare. If you route through GUM you can get the CPM down to about ~2.5 cpm.

The seven day minimum stay kills the deal for me though
andrewwm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 7:20 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Anywhere but home
Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, DL 1MM/SM, HH Gold, AClub Plat, PC Plat, MR Gold
Posts: 4,156
Also available from DTW for $538 AI. Nearby airports an additional $130. Fantastic fare, books into K class.
FlytheTail is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 7:43 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here Today Gone Tomorrow
Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k
Posts: 754
It's in all out HUB war. Seems to be good from all Delta and United HUB's. I live in Houston and stuck with a United voucher. Not sure if I should book the Delta or ferry to Atlanta for the United fare. I'll just book my return with a change in IAH and hop off there. If anyone wants to trade a DL voucher for UA let me know.
nwa330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 8:02 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KSTP KSPG
Programs: AOPA
Posts: 959
Where is MSP!!!

I have $1500 in UA vouchers need to put in play.
teddy25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 8:10 pm
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here Today Gone Tomorrow
Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k
Posts: 754
Originally Posted by teddy25 View Post
Where is MSP!!!

I have $1500 in UA vouchers need to put in play.
MSP is good. I saw $537
nwa330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 8:18 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KSTP KSPG
Programs: AOPA
Posts: 959
Originally Posted by nwa330 View Post
MSP is good. I saw $537
Nice, now looking for free stop over in gum
teddy25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 8:34 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seattle/Charlotte
Programs: Alaska, AA
Posts: 110
Here's a steal for someone that wants it out of SEA. Stops in GUM on the return for $592. Buy this in Rubles and you got a killer deal.


Seattle (SEA) to Hong Kong (HKG) Sat, Jan 24
Long layoverOvernight flight

Seattle (SEA) to San Francisco (SFO) Sat, Jan 24
United 587
Dep: 5:45 am
Arr: 8:02 am
2h 17m
Airbus A320
Economy (K)
Layover in SFO
1h 58m

San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) Sat, Jan 24
United 1122
Dep: 10:00 am
Arr: 1:48 pm
5h 48m
Boeing 737
Economy (K)
Food for Purchase
Layover in HNL
3h 47m

Honolulu (HNL) to Tokyo (HND) Sat, Jan 24
United 9723
Dep: 5:35 pm
Arr: 10:05 pm
9h 30m
Boeing 767
Economy (K)
Meal
OPERATED BY AIR JAPAN COMPANY LTD.
Layover in HND
Sun, Jan 25
3h 20m

Tokyo (HND) to Hong Kong (HKG) Mon, Jan 26
United 9671
Dep: 1:25 am
Arr: 5:25 am
5h 0m
Boeing 767
Economy (K)
Meal
OPERATED BY ANA
Hong Kong (HKG) to Seattle (SEA) Mon, Feb 2
Long layoverOvernight flight

Hong Kong (HKG) to Guam (GUM) Mon, Feb 2
United 116
Dep: 10:55 pm
Arr: 5:45 am
4h 50m
Boeing 737
Economy (K)
Dinner
Layover in GUM
Tue, Feb 3
1h 30m

Guam (GUM) to Honolulu (HNL) Tue, Feb 3
United 200
Dep: 7:15 am
Arr: 6:15 pm
7h 0m
Boeing 777
Economy (K)
Food for Purchase
Layover in HNL
Mon, Feb 2
3h 40m

Honolulu (HNL) to San Francisco (SFO) Mon, Feb 2
United 396
Dep: 9:55 pm
Arr: 4:54 am
4h 59m
Boeing 777
Economy (K)
Food and Beverages for Purchase
Layover in SFO
Tue, Feb 3
2h 6m

San Francisco (SFO) to Seattle (SEA) Tue, Feb 3
United 278
Dep: 7:00 am
Arr: 9:11 am
2h 11m
Airbus A320
Economy (K)
schindlr88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 8:47 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Programs: UA 1k
Posts: 64
Originally Posted by schindlr88 View Post
Here's a steal for someone that wants it out of SEA. Stops in GUM on the return for $592. Buy this in Rubles and you got a killer deal.


Seattle (SEA) to Hong Kong (HKG) Sat, Jan 24
Long layoverOvernight flight

Seattle (SEA) to San Francisco (SFO) Sat, Jan 24
United 587
Dep: 5:45 am
Arr: 8:02 am
2h 17m
Airbus A320
Economy (K)
Layover in SFO
1h 58m

San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) Sat, Jan 24
United 1122
Dep: 10:00 am
Arr: 1:48 pm
5h 48m
Boeing 737
Economy (K)
Food for Purchase
Layover in HNL
3h 47m

Honolulu (HNL) to Tokyo (HND) Sat, Jan 24
United 9723
Dep: 5:35 pm
Arr: 10:05 pm
9h 30m
Boeing 767
Economy (K)
Meal
OPERATED BY AIR JAPAN COMPANY LTD.
Layover in HND
Sun, Jan 25
3h 20m

Tokyo (HND) to Hong Kong (HKG) Mon, Jan 26
United 9671
Dep: 1:25 am
Arr: 5:25 am
5h 0m
Boeing 767
Economy (K)
Meal
OPERATED BY ANA
Hong Kong (HKG) to Seattle (SEA) Mon, Feb 2
Long layoverOvernight flight

Hong Kong (HKG) to Guam (GUM) Mon, Feb 2
United 116
Dep: 10:55 pm
Arr: 5:45 am
4h 50m
Boeing 737
Economy (K)
Dinner
Layover in GUM
Tue, Feb 3
1h 30m

Guam (GUM) to Honolulu (HNL) Tue, Feb 3
United 200
Dep: 7:15 am
Arr: 6:15 pm
7h 0m
Boeing 777
Economy (K)
Food for Purchase
Layover in HNL
Mon, Feb 2
3h 40m

Honolulu (HNL) to San Francisco (SFO) Mon, Feb 2
United 396
Dep: 9:55 pm
Arr: 4:54 am
4h 59m
Boeing 777
Economy (K)
Food and Beverages for Purchase
Layover in SFO
Tue, Feb 3
2h 6m

San Francisco (SFO) to Seattle (SEA) Tue, Feb 3
United 278
Dep: 7:00 am
Arr: 9:11 am
2h 11m
Airbus A320
Economy (K)
Curious about the air japan segment, does not appear to give any mileage?
maus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 9:23 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: west coast best coast
Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Posts: 3,149
Originally Posted by maus View Post
Curious about the air japan segment, does not appear to give any mileage?
It won't. avoid.
keitherson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 9:31 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seattle/Charlotte
Programs: Alaska, AA
Posts: 110
This is actually a fair amount cheaper from PDX, and seeing $400 fares on http://www.kayak.ru/

It seems to always show ANA as the cheapest airline which is a bit weird. Anyway bookable on UA for this price.
schindlr88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 9:36 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 519
Other cities in Asia may work

Ok. ITA is not working Today, so I haven't verified. But I booked atl-hkg//tpe-atl a few dollars cheaper
eloraculo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 10:26 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: oth (wish I was in HNL)
Programs: UA Gold/GE
Posts: 1,623
Originally Posted by schindlr88 View Post
This is actually a fair amount cheaper from PDX, and seeing $400 fares on http://www.kayak.ru/

It seems to always show ANA as the cheapest airline which is a bit weird. Anyway bookable on UA for this price.
Yep, seeing EUG-HKG for $463 Jan/Feb
Google Flights
Sigh, I have no time
frankmu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 14, 11:17 pm
  #15  
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MSP
Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Pres, Avis First, Sixt Plat
Posts: 3,548
*nvm*
xolinlevh is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread