Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AM MEX-EZE $358 RT V fare

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2014, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nomado77
Hi, Can I take you up on that offer also?
Sure
Old Jun 23, 2014, 7:01 pm
sw3
Used to be 'etrevino'

Programs: AA, BA, AM Plat, HH Silver, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by maferforozco
I live in GDL so this was an excellent oportunity. Just booked 4 tickets. thank youuuu!
Did you book from GDL or from MEX and if from GDL for how much? I'm in MTY and missed this, I'd have booked it for sure for a short vacation. Only downside is that V doesn't earn full miles/km in AM but anyway the fare was well below average for the route
Old Jun 23, 2014, 7:04 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by sw3
Did you book from GDL or from MEX and if from GDL for how much? I'm in MTY and missed this, I'd have booked it for sure for a short vacation. Only downside is that V doesn't earn full miles/km in AM but anyway the fare was well below average for the route
V does (for now) earn full DL RDM/MQM.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 9:35 pm
sw3
Used to be 'etrevino'

Programs: AA, BA, AM Plat, HH Silver, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Spiff
V does (for now) earn full DL RDM/MQM.
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough - I intended to refer to AM's own FFP, where N, R, V, W earn 50%. Nevertheless a good fare I'd definitely try to jump at later
Old Jun 23, 2014, 9:45 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by sw3
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough - I intended to refer to AM's own FFP, where N, R, V, W earn 50%. Nevertheless a good fare I'd definitely try to jump at later
Yes, I know. I was providing the DL information as both an alternative and for the majority on this board who are more likely to credit to DL than AM.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:30 am

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
I should have booked it when I saw it. Tried talking my wife into it and she couldn't decide. I think she wasn't familar with AM. Next day after it was gone she said ok. lmao next time I'll book and then ask and wait 23 hrs for the right answer. Could have worked it out for a 46th anniversary and saved some bucks beside. She had talked about it a couple of months ago and we have 500k FF miles to position. Time for some Central or S.America runs after 3 Asia and 1 Australia vacs over the last 6 years. Old leason I tell others, you have 24 hrs to cancell. I didn't take my own advise so I'm to blame too.

Last edited by jjmiller69; Jun 24, 2014 at 7:45 am
Old Jun 24, 2014, 9:21 am

this is one that got away...
Old Jun 24, 2014, 11:00 am

Where de you book?

Hello everyone,
I know this fare is gone, and forgive me for the ignorance as Im new in this type of circles, where did you all book or find this fare? You look directly in the AM website? Or use another 3rd party?

Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.