Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: BOS-SJC $248 RT AI 4.13 cpm BIS (2.07 cpm with AATHX promo)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA: BOS-SJC $248 RT AI 4.13 cpm BIS (2.07 cpm with AATHX promo)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2012, 5:56 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by zleijoe
sorry, what u mean next BOS "DO"?
I'm sorry. A "DO" is a gathering of FlyerTalkers. It may be very organized with people flying in, and travel-related activities such as tours. But the Boston ones have been casual evening gatherings of 15-20 people to talk about travel, and earning miles and points. They are free, unless one buys a beer or dinner. Here is a conversation about the last one:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...o-10-22-a.html

Please come to the next one. They are not as silly as the conversation sounds, but they are completely casual. If you attend, you will learn a lot. And you can tell others about your deals if you wish to.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 9:40 am

Programs: aa,nw,ua,ba
Brand new: question = what are CPMs, EQ and MRs?
Thanks.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by crusader7
Brand new: question = what are CPMs, EQ and MRs?
Thanks.
CPM=Cents Per Mile. The common way to evaluate the value of this.

EQ, should be EQM, on AA refers to Elite Qualifying Mile. Slightly different terms on other airlines.

MR=Mileage Run (also mattress run if referring to a hotel). Flights taken purely for attaining status or earning extra miles. We have arguments all the time about whether or not a true MR even means leaving the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.