Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL - ORL - RIC - ATL July 13th

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2011, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

ATL - ORL - RIC - ATL July 13th

I'm trying to see if there are any mileage run deals for ATL - ORL July 12th/13th and then ORL - RIC July 16th. I've tried a couple, but see only 1 stop options. Carrier proffered Continental, Delta, (oneworld or skyteam).

Thanks
Old May 26, 2011, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
When you have specific cities and dates chosen, there's not much you can do other than take what is offered. The idea of a mileage run is to be flexible in your dates and your cities and go wherever the airline posts a super-cheap fare.
Old May 26, 2011, 9:20 am

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by arshadnm
I'm trying to see if there are any mileage run deals for ATL - ORL July 12th/13th and then ORL - RIC July 16th. I've tried a couple, but see only 1 stop options. Carrier proffered Continental, Delta, (oneworld or skyteam).

Thanks
When your dates and cities are fixed the best option is to look at routing rules and then try to find availability for a low fare bucket.

Continental is a member of Star Alliance, not OneWorld. Which one are you trying to use? Also, are you trying to fly to ORL or would MCO be acceptable too?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.