Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Returning A Hertz Car At ORD

Old Jun 7, 2008, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum 2.3MM (Lifetime PLT)

Would someone please give me a description of the rental car return area at ORD and the steps needed to drop a car off at Hertz and then depart with AA?

The airport web page on car rental does not seem very helpful.

Also, is there a gas station nearby?
Old Jun 8, 2008, 3:39 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HH Diamond, Delta Base, AA Base
Depends on where you are coming from. Here's a parking lot map that might help. http://www.flychicago.com/ohare/park...e/parking.shtm

Locate Bessie Coleman Dr. in the middle of the map - that's where Hertz (and most others) return area is. There are a lot of options for gas stations along the way, but if you want to start from here, follow Bessie Coleman north and take a right at the end of the road and then a quick left on Mannheim Road. You can take Mannheim north a few miles or hang a right on Higgins and follow it east a few miles.
Old Jun 8, 2008, 8:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Follow the rental car signage/directions posted to the Hertz lot, and then take the Hertz bus. You have no choice other than the Hertz bus really given where the lots are located.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.