Reload this Page >

United Airlines - 3 Perfect Days Chicago

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Airlines - 3 Perfect Days Chicago

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2006, 4:07 pm

For my 20+ years in Chicago, I'm 11/17. but a few of the restaurants didn't exist when I was in the city -- and I'd definetly second the Twin Anchors and the Chicago hot dog.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Restaurant suggestions were bad...once I read those (they're highlighted in the Hemispheres magazine) I lost any interest in reading the article.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 10:16 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
8/17 and haven't heard of half of the other.

I would say that they should add a Cubs game, the team obviously stinks, but who goes for the game.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 1:38 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Apparently that article was written for non-geeky travelers. I lived in Chicago most of my life (Hong Kong prior and now So Cal), but my favorite tourist destination has always been the Museum of Science and Industry. The Omnimax theater is a must-see and the toys there are so much fun!
Old Jul 13, 2006, 2:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by singal3
8/17 and haven't heard of half of the other.

I would say that they should add a Cubs game, the team obviously stinks, but who goes for the game.
Well, there is a heck of a lot of booing going on there, so somebody must go for the games.

BTW, to add a Cubs game, they would also have to add the ticket broker so one could get tickets to the Cubs game!
Old Jul 13, 2006, 7:50 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
Well, there is a heck of a lot of booing going on there, so somebody must go for the games.

BTW, to add a Cubs game, they would also have to add the ticket broker so one could get tickets to the Cubs game!
Well, it would be worth going to a Cubs game now simply to boo Dusty (since he's evidently going to be around for a while longer, dang it).
Old Jul 13, 2006, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by CousinNick
Well, it would be worth going to a Cubs game now simply to boo Dusty (since he's evidently going to be around for a while longer, dang it).
You're not going to spend three days in DEN booing Dusty are you?
Old Jul 16, 2006, 9:03 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
Originally Posted by ILuvParis

Couldn't we just use your tickets?!?! :P

FWIW, I can't go on Jul 19th Wed 7:05 Cubs Astros (4) tix upper deck fourth row first base, so if anyone wants to go, contact me off list.

oh and its clemens maddux
Old Jul 17, 2006, 4:07 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Explorist; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by chichow

FWIW, I can't go on Jul 19th Wed 7:05 Cubs Astros (4) tix upper deck fourth row first base, so if anyone wants to go, contact me off list.

PM sent!
Old Jul 17, 2006, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by chichow

Huh? You want my tickets, but you're giving yours away?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.