Search

DiTullio’s Italian Imports – Rockford, IL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2003, 8:01 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
DiTullio’s Italian Imports – Rockford, IL

Seeing as it is difficult to find something different in the nether regions of Burger Kings and Applebee’s, DiTullio’s is a nice find.

They have a small but decent selection of Italian meats and cheeses. The sandwiches are quite good. My favorite would be the Hot Italian (hot cappicola, sopressatta & others), I have them add roasted red peppers to it. YUM good sandwich.

There is a small grocery section of Italian goods as well at DiTullio’s.

DiTullio’s
1402 20th Street
Rockford, IL
Old Sep 11, 2003, 10:26 pm

When we pass through Rockford, it is almost a tradition that we plan the trip to stop at Lino's Italian for their specials. Maybe not the best but always reliable, reasonably priced and nice atmosphere.

I heard that Maria's Italian was better but haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the tip on the sandwiches. Wish there was a good spicy Italian sausage grinder sandwich around there.
Old Oct 5, 2003, 8:57 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
I didn't know America's least livable city had good food. I'll have to keep the Italian suggestions in mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.