Search

Hamburger Heaven – Elmhurst, IL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2003, 12:46 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Hamburger Heaven – Elmhurst, IL

Hamburger Heaven has been around since the late 50’s I believe. They are located on the corner of North Ave and York in Elmhurst, IL.

Both sets of grandparents lived in Elmhurst and when the “big people” were heading out to dinner, my brother and I would sometimes get Hamburger Heaven burgers brought from Elmhurst by my grandparents. MMMMM good.

Just today I happened to be a few blocks from Hamburger Heaven, it was only 10:30am, but so what.

The burgers are double decker burgers served w/a secret sauce (I believe mayo, mustard, relish) but they are quite good burgers. They also serve draft style root beer.

A burger and root beer make a fine lunch today. If you are out that way and feel like a burger, stop by. They are only open from May to late October.

HAMBURGER HEAVEN
281 N. York Street
Elmhurst, IL 60126

Old Sep 24, 2003, 3:32 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Starwood Gold, AMX Plat, Hertz Gold
Oh Wow, Hamburger Heaven! You got my mouth watering now, Sweet Willie.

I used to live right across the street from it when I was first married and pregnant. I can't tell you how many times my husband had to run away the street because I was craving on of those burgers and a Root Beer Float. Yummmm!

I haven't been there in probably 15 years but I may have to stop in before next week.

------------------
Argue with a fool and
you have two fools
arguing~
Old Oct 6, 2003, 2:18 pm

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles
I am glad they still exist. I remember them being on Rush street and they had a chocolate dessert to die for.

Eventually, I'll make a trip out there to check them out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.