Wiki Posts
Search

Heaven on Seven (Rush)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2003, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Heaven on Seven (Rush)

Hadn't been for some time so decided it was time to pay them a visit again...

Started off (of course) with a Hurricane, SO had a blackberry rita. Ordered the appetizer sampler platter; Cajun Eggrolls, BBQ ribs, spicy popcorn chicken, Jerk Wings en crab cakes (we asked for no crab cakes though). All very tasty, excellent ribs and extrmely spicy jerk chicken

Entree for me was the southern fried chicken, comes with garlic mashed, peapods, carrots and broccoli, sadly a little stingy on the gravy but on the whole excellent as always.

With my entree I had a Cajun Ice tea, HO7's version of a long island iced tea, they specifically state "limit 1" on the menu and it was quote obvious why OMG, that was one powerful concoction

We were both too stuffed to order something after all of that so we made our way home...

Total bill for 2 and booze was $84 and as always very much worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.