Wiki Posts
Search

Chinese IDine -Friendship-Chicago

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2003, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
Chinese IDine -Friendship-Chicago

Had a most impressive dinner at a Chinese Restaurant called Friendship on Milwaukee Avenue, north of Diversey in Chicago. It is a 20 miler which means 40% off if using your Diners Club card which makes this a really good deal to boot. I had taken out a couple of times on my way home from work, but took my out-of-town aunt and uncle out to dinner. There were 5 of us. We order 4 egg rolls, ribs, pot stickers, 2 bowls of soup as appetizers, 4 entrees and fried rice which totaled $95 minus 40% $57!. For those of you wanting miles you would get 1900 miles. The walmut shrimp, sesame beef, orange chicken and duck were all raves. We asked for everything to be mild rather than spicey. In sprite of it being a 20 minute drive from home, all voted that this place was worth the drive.

------------------
Ms.DtG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.