Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What food for Wrigley Field?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2003, 8:06 am
Original Poster

What food for Wrigley Field?

OK, I can't help it. Always been a big Cubs fan and I have a severe case of Cubs fever.

This year I've enjoyed bringing food into the ballpark and am looking for more suggestions.

I've gone to more games this year and have tickets for every remaining home game.

(In the ballpark area) Looking for something other than McD, Taco Bell, 7-11 and Quezino's.

Have enjoyed and am familar with Subway (around Clark and Grace) and Wrigleville something or another on Clark between Waveland and Grace (do enjoy having a gyro at the ballpark).

Outside the ballpark area, I normally drive taking Peterson/Caldwell to LSD and can pick something up on my way.

Suggestions?

Old Sep 10, 2003, 2:18 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
you travel very close to be able to pick up some banh mi's sandwiches, see this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/dining/ftdi...ML/000019.html

edited to add: seeing as you are on Peterson/Caldwell you can also get cuban sandwiches to go from the numerous cuban places on Peterson, do a search in the Chicago forum for cuban.

[This message has been edited by Sweet Willie (edited 09-10-2003).]
Old Sep 14, 2003, 6:31 pm

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
If you are looking to go out to dinner afterwards, some of the IDine restaurants such as Bolat (African) is giving 20 miles per $1 - is reasonably priced to begin with and really good. The Ethiopean restaurants are really good if you have never had Ethiopean food - give it a try. Ethio Cafe is an IDine one. Addis Abbaba was but is no longer, but has great food.

------------------
Ms.DtG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.