Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ryanair at O'Hare???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2003, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Ryanair at O'Hare???

Anyone know why Ryanair is listed among T3 airlines, complete with a hyperlink to ryanair.com?

http://www.ohare.com/ohare/airlines/airlines_term3.shtm

Yonatan
Old Nov 17, 2003, 9:15 am
glg

That's really weird.

Has Ryan ever had a partnership with a US airline (Delta or American in T3)?

Wish I'd seen this yesterday, I'd have checked to see if they're on the road signs this morning.
Old Nov 19, 2003, 6:33 am
Jae

I wonder if they meant Ryan Int'l, the charter company. Someone could easily have linked to the wrong website. I think Ryan does a variety of charters to Mexico & maybe the Caribbean from ORD & other midwest airports.

jk
Old Dec 1, 2003, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Yes, they meant the charter company. I've seen a number of charters use American's even numbered L gates for morning flights to Mexico and the Carribean. But now that Spirit has a serious presence sharing the Delta gates at L3/L5, I'm not sure that the charters have any check-in space in T3 any more. If I get a chance, I'll check it out tommorrow when I'm there.
Old Dec 1, 2003, 9:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
This is the link they SHOULD have used: http://www.flyryan.com/home/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.