Search

International Chicago Film Festival, Oct 4-13

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2002, 10:38 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
International Chicago Film Festival, Oct 4-13

The International Chicago Film Festival started this past Friday evening (Oct. 4) and runs until October 13th. There are many many great films. If you’re in Chicago during these dates, make a plan and see some great cinema. You can order advanced tickets through ticketmaster’s website.

All Films and when showing are all at:
http://www.chicagofilmfestival.com

I plan on seeing 4-5 films.

The first I saw was last night at the Music Box Theater. It was Michael Moore’s new film, “Bowling for Columbine” which takes on the issue of guns in America and why we are more prone to violence w/guns than other nations. In typical Moore fashion, he lets the people interviewed hang themselves with their own airtime. And as w/most of Moore’s unique perspectives, one is left laughing very hard as, being very angry of seemingly blatant injustices.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.