Reload this Page >

Qwikpark at DTW Tip

Qwikpark at DTW Tip

Old Jun 16, 2012, 5:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold , National Emerald Exec, Hertz Presidents, Delta Gold
Qwikpark at DTW Tip

Was told this by my shuttle driver.

Download the parking coupon to your phone. Then you only have to show the coupon and it is good until the end of the year.

Download even in your car before you leave the lot.

Currently $8 a day, $50 a week.

LINK

If anyone has a first day free they downloaded that isn't expired, please PM me.

Lots of TSA and employees use this lot, so they almost always have a shuttle when you come out of the airport.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 5:36 am

Programs: DL GM
Qwikpark at DTW Tip

That's good to know that they use the phone one. I've gone to kinkos at my destination and paid to print it before. Paying $2ish to save was worth it but now it's free to download.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 9:57 am

Programs: Skyteam
They take the screenshot on your cell phone.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 1:51 pm

Programs: Dirt Status w/ All
US Park on Middlebelt told me the same thing, and have the same price. (Might actually be the same company). Just bookmark the website on your phone.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 4:37 pm

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by tev9999
US Park on Middlebelt told me the same thing, and have the same price. (Might actually be the same company). Just bookmark the website on your phone.
It is -- as is "Airlines" ---

I *strongly* recommend avoiding Middlebelt Road until after the first Tues in Nov because it's where they bring the politicians in and there's nothing worse than having to wait in a motor blockcade when you're trying to catch a flight.

(Well there may be some things that are worse <lol>)

Bob H
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Thanks for that tip. I always use Kwik Park unless Airlines as a groupon deal going.

I'll do that next year (assuming they have a coupon). I was lucky enough to snag the bogo coupon earlier this year good through 12/31 and made a bunch of copies of that. Most of my trips are just a couple nights so that is a better deal for me at $10 a night than the $8 coupon is.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.