Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport Connection coupon code

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2009, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Airport Connection coupon code

Since so many on this board fly out of MKE, I am hoping that someone has the current coupon code for Airport Connection. The code I previously used is no longer valid.

With the heavy volume of traffic out of MKE this week, I am sure that the parking structure will be quite filled by Dec 24; with the upcoming weather, I would not consider any surface parking, so the shuttle is probably the better option.

Sorry that this is not exactly a YX issue/topic, but I am flying out on YX.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 1:44 pm

I don't have any coupon codes for that service, which does provide a good option for some travelers.

Depending on how far away you live, you could just call a taxi, or, if you live near Milwaukee County Transit route 80, that's also a feasible option. (not nearly as reasonable if you have to change routes).

I hope to get a covered spot in the structure early Wednesday morning.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by newsmanhoss
I don't have any coupon codes for that service, which does provide a good option for some travelers.

Depending on how far away you live, you could just call a taxi, or, if you live near Milwaukee County Transit route 80, that's also a feasible option. (not nearly as reasonable if you have to change routes).

I hope to get a covered spot in the structure early Wednesday morning.
Will you save one for me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.