Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Contacting the Saudi Arabian Consulate in London

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2018, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Skywards (Gold), Hilton (Diamond), Radisson (Gold)

Does anyone have any experience of trying to contact the Saudi Consulate in London?

I've tried four times now, two different dates/times, two different extensions and been on hold for 30mins plus each time before I've given up and hung up.

I'm trying to find out the answer to these questions:

- Is a 3 – year multiple entry business visa available? I see online that agents offer it, but I cannot see it on your website.
- If so, please can you confirm the price of a 3 – year visa?
- If not, please can you confirm the price of the longest term visa available?
- If I am applying for a multiple entry visa, what should I write in the “Proposed Departure” box on the application form?
- Do I need to send my actual passport with the application or will a colour scanned copy be acceptable?
- Do I send payment with the application, or is that arranged once the application is received?
- I have read that a letter of invitation is no longer required, is that correct?
- Can I visit the Consulate in London with my passport to reduce the amount of time that I do not have it for?
Old Jun 28, 2018, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by Ryanardo_daVinci
Does anyone have any experience of trying to contact the Saudi Consulate in London?

I've tried four times now, two different dates/times, two different extensions and been on hold for 30mins plus each time before I've given up and hung up.

I'm trying to find out the answer to these questions:

- Is a 3 – year multiple entry business visa available? I see online that agents offer it, but I cannot see it on your website.
- If so, please can you confirm the price of a 3 – year visa?
- If not, please can you confirm the price of the longest term visa available?
- If I am applying for a multiple entry visa, what should I write in the “Proposed Departure” box on the application form?
- Do I need to send my actual passport with the application or will a colour scanned copy be acceptable?
- Do I send payment with the application, or is that arranged once the application is received?
- I have read that a letter of invitation is no longer required, is that correct?
- Can I visit the Consulate in London with my passport to reduce the amount of time that I do not have it for?
I dealt with the Saudi Arabian consulate recently, but it was in New York City. Being in the US rather than the UK might throw out the validity of everything I say, but yet it may be helpful.

I was able to call the consulate in Manhattan (NYC) and get ahold of someone easily. I was even given detailed instructions, verbally, of how to apply for a transit visa. Incidentally, this information turned out to be false, but it was not difficult to get someone on the phone.

I ended up going through a visa agency to get my Saudi Arabian visa. Could you do the same? It will cost more, but they take care of a lot of the hassle. I filled out the Saudi visa application form, and that was pretty much all I had to do. The agent took care of everything else. I received a 5 year multiple entry business visa.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 11:37 am
Original Poster

I’ve considered an agent, but it is hard to tell who is legit and who is not, there are some really dodgy looking websites out there.

Does anyone have any recommendations for agents in the U.K.?
Old Jun 30, 2018, 9:43 am

I’ve considered an agent, but it is hard to tell who is legit and who is not, there are some really dodgy looking websites out there.

Check out the agency's reviews. That's how I chose one. It turned out well for me; the agent I had was a miracle worker!
Old Jul 4, 2018, 1:22 am

Programs: BA Gold
I used these guys and there were very good. Looking at your questions they will be able to answer them over the phone:

Visa Medical Services
117a Harley Street
London W1G 6AT
Tel: 0207 224 2843
[email protected]

There really is no point in doing the visa process yourself as you will not get any direct exposure to either embassy or consulate officials sadly. The phone numbers are posted for show as they are never answered.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 12:02 pm

Programs: EY Platinum

CIBT are excellent.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:32 am

Programs: OWS IHG Diamond + Accor Plat, Scandic Top Level
Similar question,

Do any of the knowledgeable on here have experience of a multiple entry business visa for KSA?
im seeking something like a two or three year if possible, or five but think thats only for USA folks.

its for a single company in Saudi that can provide all documentation.

Typically I visit once or twice a year but always on a single entry visa, so cannot travel via Bahrain.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:11 am
Original Poster

I’d like to report that I used CITB following a recommendation here. I actually used their concierge service where they assign a dedicated person to essentially hold your hand and run you through everything step by step.

It was expensive, but very easy, and I would recommend CITB.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:55 am

I’d like to report that I used CITB following a recommendation here. I actually used their concierge service where they assign a dedicated person to essentially hold your hand and run you through everything step by step.

It was expensive, but very easy, and I would recommend CITB.
just for reference, I assume its multiple entry, but how many years duration us it valid for?
Old Aug 16, 2018, 5:20 am
Original Poster

It is valid for 730 days, multiple entry, no stay longer than 90 days, no right to work.

It cost nearly £1,400 though!
Old Aug 16, 2018, 6:13 am

Thanks for the info...
two years...for £1400..wow..
Old Aug 16, 2018, 8:45 am
Original Poster

£300 of that was the CITB concierge service which I won’t need to use again now I know what I’m doing, and £200 was for the letter of invitation that I won’t need for renewing, so it runs at about £450 per year.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 2:17 pm

It is valid for 730 days, multiple entry, no stay longer than 90 days, no right to work.

It cost nearly £1,400 though!

OK, so I guess mine wasn't so high then! I paid about $1,400 total for a 5 year multiple entry business visa.

£300 of that was the CITB concierge service which I won’t need to use again now I know what I’m doing, and £200 was for the letter of invitation that I won’t need for renewing, so it runs at about £450 per year.

The cost of my visa was proportioned much differently. I paid $1,100 for the invitation letter, but the visa agency provided it. I have no idea where they got it, and I was not involved in any way in its procurement, nor did I have to do anything. The other $300 was for the Saudi Arabian embassy fee, agency fee (besides the invitation), shipping, and anything else I may have missed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.