Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How's Ajman?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2016, 5:13 am
Original Poster

How's Ajman?

Has anyone here been to the Emirate called Ajman? Is it like Dubai or is there nothing to see? I have found Fairmont Ajman at $88 http://www.hotels25.com/Hotel/Search...ition=rates,80 Is it in a good location? Is the deal good? Or should I pay more to stay in a different location?
Old Jul 5, 2016, 6:09 am

There is not really not much happening in Ajman - It is ok if you just want a beach holiday.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 6:35 am

Programs: BA Gold/OWE
What do you want from your trip ? Ajman is tiny, quiet and nothing like Dubai. Great if you plan to stay in resort, or value a more authentic experience and maybe visit the other northern emirates and Oman, but not a good location if you want to visit Dubai frequently. It's not far but traffic can be dreadful.

Same for Sharjah. Delightful in its own right but not as a cheap alternative to Dubai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.