Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Albany NY airfares

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2023, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Albany NY airfares

I myself cannot believe the fare increase. I fly to Atlanta every couple of weeks. I have been flying out of Albany but no more. I was paying $218 ish for quite sometime. All of a sudden.. boom!! Now the fare is upper $400 to $500. So now I fly out of Hartford Connecticut from $178-$218. It takes me an extra 35 minutes to drive.. parking is $6 daily.. shuttle service is quick.. I feel everyone’s pains regarding Albany NY
Old Apr 24, 2023, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by kmavery
I myself cannot believe the fare increase. I fly to Atlanta every couple of weeks. I have been flying out of Albany but no more. I was paying $218 ish for quite sometime. All of a sudden.. boom!! Now the fare is upper $400 to $500. So now I fly out of Hartford Connecticut from $178-$218. It takes me an extra 35 minutes to drive.. parking is $6 daily.. shuttle service is quick.. I feel everyone’s pains regarding Albany NY
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

The fare disparity you've noted undoubtedly is due to the fact that DL has competition from Frontier on the BDL-ATL nonstop route. No such competition exists for ALB-ATL nonstop service.

I'll alert a Moderator to move this thread to a more appropriate forum, as it does not belong in Community Buzz. And I'll also ask a Moderator to change "Albany NU" to "Albany NY" in the thread title.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.