Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

Philadelphia - Old Town Restaurant Suggestions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2023, 6:05 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums
Original Poster

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz

We're going to be visiting Philly in June and would appreciate some dinner suggestions in Old Town as we will be staying at the Kimpton Monaco and would love to be in walking distance. Zahav is a given; we will try and see what we can do when reservations open up in a few weeks. I would love to go to Forsythia, but they are closed on Mondays (we will be there on Monday and Tuesday nights).

TIA!

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Apr 19, 2023 at 5:37 am
Old Apr 21, 2023, 8:35 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
I am a fan of Talula’s, both the Garden and supper club. I also have had a good time at Royal Boucherie.
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 8:08 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums
Original Poster

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
andrewstahl , thank you for the recommendation; we had a lovely dinner at Talulah’s Garden last night. For our Tuesday night dinner, we went to Laser Wolf in Fishtown and that was also excellent (we have been to the one in Brooklyn a few times).
andrewstahl likes this.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jun 24, 2023 at 7:30 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.