Wiki Posts
Search

PHL Transfer from F to A on American Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2018, 5:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
PHL Transfer from F to A on American Airlines

I am flying into PHL from Toronto and will clear US customs in Canada. I understand there is a shuttle from F to A but I am worried about wait times and frequency. The flight is schedule to arrive in F at 5:05pm and the departing flight in A is at 6:50pm. So I have an hour and 45 layover. I am considering walking but wondering what you would suggest. Thank you
Old Aug 17, 2018, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Graham Jones
I am flying into PHL from Toronto and will clear US customs in Canada. I understand there is a shuttle from F to A but I am worried about wait times and frequency. The flight is schedule to arrive in F at 5:05pm and the departing flight in A is at 6:50pm. So I have an hour and 45 layover. I am considering walking but wondering what you would suggest. Thank you
Take the shuttle. Full stop.
Governator, Yukonbear and ryw like this.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:37 pm

Programs: BA GfL
Yes, take the shuttle. They go about every 10-15 minutes; it would take substantially longer to walk from an F gate to an A gate. You will have no problems whatsoever with a 105-minute connection.

Welcome to FT!
Yukonbear likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Graham Jones Welcome to FT

Originally Posted by Graham Jones
Where your question will be moved to:---> AA Guide: PHL / Philadelphia International Airport - MCT, Connection, MCT, etc.

[You may want to change your screen name for privacy--->Change user name / username / handle: Can I? How? ]
Yukonbear likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 7:34 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Owner of 2,000 TWA shares
Take the Shuttle but get off @C. You'll have plenty of time and the main shops/eateries are between B/C. It's a ten minute walk from there to A/A West.
Yukonbear likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Thanks everyone for your responses. I feel a lot better now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.