Wiki Posts
Search

First time in Cancun!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 5:31 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by VidaNaPraia
Did I miss where the OP said that on this thread?
Yes, I think so.

Originally Posted by VidaNaPraia
Well, OK.
And just checked now and, for example, Posada Tulum06, a nice, clean, attractive, basic place with ac, in room fridge and coffee maker, and a plunge pool, at the north end of the pueblo in Tulum, just back off 307 one block, has availability for the stated dates. Taxi or bike to the beach and the ruins, and several cenotes. Walk to all pueblo restaurants, bars/clubs and shops. Bus to Coba ruins.
Fairly easy access from/to Cancun airport on the arrival departure days.
I like that suggestion. And the OP hopefully will experience enough to decide to return to Quintana Roo and the rest of the Yucatán peninsula to visit your other suggestions.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 10:11 pm

There are lot of things to do and to see around. Isla mujeres for one day very nice, for wild beach isla blanca which is only 20 km away. Chichen itza and cenotes around worth to visit. Here you can find some good tips and things to do options as well: http://visitroo.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.