Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: HHQX888
Ambassador Service general email address: [email protected]

Ambassador Service general phone line (USA): (866) 924-9885

Europe: +353-21-4861 222
USA: +1-866-924-9885
Asia : +86-20-38157156

Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2018, 11:02 am
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by damon88
Did anyone receive the generic “Welcome Email” post 8/18?
Despite already having an Ambassador, I received this welcome on Sept 14:

Ambassador Service. You've Earned It.

Congratulations! Welcome to Platinum Premier Elite with ambassador status. We’ve been working hard to match you with your Ambassador. We have had a few delays and are sorry that it is taking longer than expected. We appreciate your patience and can assure you that you’ll be hearing from your personal Ambassador within the next week.

Your Ambassador will be your personal point of contact for anything you need, any time you travel. From special in-room requests to local area recommendations and beyond, your Ambassador has you covered.
And I received this personal welcome from my new Ambassador on Sept 20, again despite already having an Ambassador:

Dear XXXXXXX,

I hope that this email finds you well. Congratulations on reaching Marriott’s highest level of loyalty, Platinum Premier Elite with ambassador. My name is XXXXX YYYYYY and I am reaching out to you to introduce myself as your personal ambassador.

Ambassador Service is designed to holistically deliver a highly personalized level of service in connection with your hotel stays. By becoming a member of Ambassador Service, you have elected to receive this personalized level of service, and we will ensure that the level of personalized service you receive during your future stays does not change unless you tell us otherwise. I also wanted to be sure you were aware that Marriott is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all our guests.

If you would prefer to opt-out of a more personalized level of service, please let me know. In addition, beginning in August 2018 you will start to see a new consent option added to your check in experience. This consent allows you to opt-out of a more personalized level of service during your stay.

In either case, I will make every effort to ensure we are able to make appropriate adjustments to honor your choices while still providing the highly personalized level of service that you have come to expect as an Ambassador Service member.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help with anything.

I wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office from Monday September 24 to Wednesday September 26 2018. If you need anything while I am out of the office please feel free to send an email to our after hour email [email protected] or you can call me & press zero for the next available associate.

My contact information and office hours are below. I look forward to getting to know you and the opportunity to help your Marriott experience be the best it can be.

Best regards,
XXXXX

XXXXX YYYYYY
Marriott International
[email protected]
Tel: XXXYYYZZZZ
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30AM-4:00PM EST
After Hours: [email protected]
Tel: UUUUUUUUUUUU
Naturally, this was a mistake, apparently due to one of many system glitches at the time. I emailed back that “new” Ambassador, whom I actually knew a bit from previous exchanges whenever my Ambassador had been away or otherwise indisposed. She replied the same day with a sincere apology, as she already knew my Ambassador well and knew I was already assigned and very well looked after. My real Ambassador followed up with another email a few days later with a similar apology for the glitch.
GalaxyChris likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 11:13 am
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bhrubin

Despite already having an Ambassador, I received this welcome on Sept 14:

And I received this personal welcome from my new Ambassador on Sept 20, again despite already having an Ambassador:

Naturally, this was a mistake, apparently due to one of many system glitches at the time. I emailed back that “new” Ambassador, whom I actually knew a bit from previous exchanges whenever my Ambassador had been away or otherwise indisposed. She replied the same day with a sincere apology, as she already knew my Ambassador well and knew I was already assigned and very well looked after. My real Ambassador followed up with another email a few days later with a similar apology for the glitch.

Wow. I don’t know why these issues keep surprising me.

I know that Legacy Marriott folks insist that Marriott was efficient pre merge but I can’t believe SPG would ever have bungled things this badly.

As I’ve mentioned, the really important thing to me- my hotel experience— is so far not impacted. I’ve been accumulating points at a record pace and scoring some killer redemptions. I have an Ambassador who is doing a great job for me. So I’m willing to be patient with the IT mess for now.

Unfortunately, I don’t hold high hopes that things will be fixed in the near future.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 11:27 am
Suspended
Aman Contributor BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Wow. I don’t know why these issues keep surprising me.

I know that Legacy Marriott folks insist that Marriott was efficient pre merge but I can’t believe SPG would ever have bungled things this badly.

As I’ve mentioned, the really important thing to me- my hotel experience— is so far not impacted. I’ve been accumulating points at a record pace and scoring some killer redemptions. I have an Ambassador who is doing a great job for me. So I’m willing to be patient with the IT mess for now.

Unfortunately, I don’t hold high hopes that things will be fixed in the near future.
This was back in September; I am confident that much progress has been made since then, even if the IT still isn’t working perfectly. Again, it had no impact on me at all: just a glitch email and glitch assignment that were quickly remedied.

Like you, the IT issues really have had zero impact on my hotel stays. I’ve had just as impresssive Ambassador “VIP” treatment and upgrades at hotels after Aug 18 as I had before Aug 18. Not every hotel has recognized me as an Ambassador guest or specifically mentioned my Ambassador status at the front desk check in, yet almost every single hotel somehow has managed to upgrade me to a suite from an entry award room, to a much nicer suite from a junior suite, or even to a specialty suite from an entry award room. Every single hotel has accorded me a VIP status of sorts—even the 2 Design Hotels at which I stayed. Of course, all but two stays since Aug 18 have been in a legacy SPG luxury segment hotel. But even the Courtyard upgraded me to a king suite. Twice.

As for the other IT issues, I’ve not experienced anything problematic except for an occasional inability to log in or search for hotels—usually late at night or over a weekend. I assume the IT teams are doing updates and maintenance to obviate the issues and that causes some interruptions.

Otherwise, whenever I want to book a hotel using points or cash, I can. Whenever I want to apply an SNA, I can—or I can ask my Ambassador to do so for me (which happened just as often pre-Aug 18). Whenever I want to request a Your24, I simply ask my Ambassador or select the arrival time I hope to get and check a few days later with the hotel if it’s that important. I’ve had about 80% of my early Your24 check ins go through without any issue since Aug 18 (all were early by only a few hours FWIW).

Last edited by bhrubin; Nov 11, 2018 at 11:33 am
Old Nov 11, 2018, 12:33 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
That does demonstrate how differentially the issues are hitting people - whether by account or property. I’ve only done about 10 stays since the merger, but on almost every occasion there has been an issue with at least one and often two or three of booking, pre-arrival communication (incl. SNAs and Your24 which have only worked once), recognition at property (vs bare minimum guaranteed terms) and stays actually posting.

I can only imagine what feedback you’d have for Marriott if you had a fraction of the issues I’ve had since August
Old Nov 11, 2018, 12:57 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
That does demonstrate how differentially the issues are hitting people - whether by account or property. I’ve only done about 10 stays since the merger, but on almost every occasion there has been an issue with at least one and often two or three of booking, pre-arrival communication (incl. SNAs and Your24 which have only worked once), recognition at property (vs bare minimum guaranteed terms) and stays actually posting.

I can only imagine what feedback you’d have for Marriott if you had a fraction of the issues I’ve had since August

What are the 10 properties, if I can ask? I wonder if they may be Marriott properties since you were coming from SPG? Did you merge into your old Marriott number or did you get assigned a new Marriott number?

SNAs went wrong and Your24 didn’t work all the time with legacy SPG systems well before Aug 18, so I worry less about that those issues than you do. I‘m not as convinced as you are that this is actually an IT problem as much as a lack of succes getting SNAs to clear with Marriott properties in the new regime.

I don’t think I look at recognition in the same way you and so many outer do. am not very concerned about front desk recognition. I mentioned that I haven’t been recognized at check in as anything more than Platinum except at the Courtyard—which knew I was Plat Premier because of the Marriott reservations system. The legacy SPG system doesn’t recognize anything different than it did prior to Aug 18, but that’s a check in recognition issue, not a VIP treatment recognition issue IMO. The legacy SPG hotels are starting to get the new reservation system as the brand reservations are updated into the new IT, so that issue for check in recognition will soon be less of an issue.

Either way, I just don’t care as much about the front desk agent knowing I’m Ambassador or Plat Premier or Plat and giving me my keys in the proper emblazoned envelope. It’s nice to be recognized at the front desk, but I dont care much for a platitude. I care much more about getting recognized by virtue of excellent service and better treatment with presumed upgrades and other associated perks. I’ve been getting those upgrades and perks as much post-Aug 18 as I was pre-Aug 18 at legacy SPG properties. I’m not expecting as much at most Marriott properties because I don’t think the service standard is usually as good at most legacy Marriott properties outside Ritz-Carlton. That being said, I was treated extremely well at the two RC properties at which i stayed pre-Aug 18. I have my first post-Aug 18 RC stay this week.

So actually, none of the issues you’re experiencing are what I believe to be endemic problems that aren’t already slated for resolution. Your SNA and Your24 issues aren’t necessarily any different than they were in legacy SPG. And I don’t care about the check in recognition issue that you and so many others here tend to focus so heavily on. They can recognize me as a plumber if they’re still upgrading me and treating me as well as they have been at the hotels at which I’ve stayed. They recognized me as a mere Plat at check in at most of legacy SPG hotel at which I stayed pre-Aug 18, too.

I think it’s possible, maybe probable, that the properties I select for the times I choose help me get better results than others. That isn’t an IT fail. That’s my strategy for property selection being smart—and my concomitant expectations being realistic. A perfect example would be my choice for this week to stay at the RC SF rather than my usual favorite StR SF. The StR was $850+ vs the RC being $500, suggesting the StR was at higher occupancy and/or hosting a conference/event. I knew that meant I wouldn’t get the same treatment at the StR, and certainly that the same value add wouldn’t be there. Even the Palace was $700 and the W was $600, suggesting they too would be problematic. So I chose the RC. Turns out the RC is the only one not hosting the events/conferences this week, which is part of the reason the others were more expensive and why they are suffering the strikes. The RC isn’t suffering the strike. I was strategic and it paid off in that I can avoid the strike. That it’s a RC means I am not expecting the same treatment, but I may yet be surprised.

So I’m afraid I wouldn’t be sending lots of negative feedback to Marriott.

Last edited by bhrubin; Nov 11, 2018 at 1:28 pm
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:05 pm
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist

My biggest frustration is that my activity has not been viewable for 2 Months now. My nights go up, my point balance increases, but I have no way of viewing myself on the web, mobile site or IOS APPS.

My Ambassador is in the process of manually transcribing every entry into an Excel spreadsheet for me but I find it ridiculous that Marriott can’t fix this issue.

My other frustration is with the Marriott website. I really hate it and if I didn’t have an Ambassador to run interference for me it would be worse.
bhrubin likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Just to be clear by “recognition” I mean getting a 4pm checkout when it’s guaranteed and not being left in the worst room in the hotel when all other room types are open, or not being offered free breakfast when i’m in a property where it’s a guaranteed benefit. I also miss the regular things that hotels I used to visit frequently would do over the top of the minimum standards which have now apparently all stopped.

I don’t mean that I want a receptionist to thank me for being Platinum - all I expect is that a loyalty programme delivers on the core minimum of its T&Cs and makes at least a token effort at fixing when it doesn’t. Instead I’m getting repeated shrugs “you just can’t book that room”, “they should have allowed you late checkout”, “they definitely should have seen your account details”, “i’m not sure why SNA’s can’t be applied”, “The hotel is refusing to say whether they accept the Your24 or not”, “I don’t know why the hotel isn’t responding to my email” etc etc.

Hotels have been a mix - 70% former SPG, 30% Marriott with the Luxury Collection making up most of the SPG. I think I merged by old SPG account in but as i’ve had many fewer issues with number of stays, activity visibility, etc than others have reported I don’t think that’s where the issue is.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET

Hotels have been a mix - 70% former SPG, 30% Marriott with the Luxury Collection making up most of the SPG. I think I merged by old SPG account in but as i’ve had many fewer issues with number of stays, activity visibility, etc than others have reported I don’t think that’s where the issue is.
Seems to me the benefits you reference aren't new to the program. 4 PM and room upgrades have been around in both programs for years. One issue I have noticed is the inconsistency in training -- particularly at franchised properties and Luxury Collection program are independently operated. It just doesn't seem that complicated.

But I see SNA options on both legacy MR and legacy SPG properties. In some cases, the options are poor (particularly with suburban Marriotts) but I've seen them with Fairfield Inns. Luxury Collection, etc. Now ... I have an upcoming stay at an international Marriott that always upgraded me to a great suite as a Plat Premier under the pre 8/18 program ... and I now see the suite I usually get as an SNA option. Thinking ....

"If you would prefer to opt-out of a more personalized level of service, please let me know. In addition, beginning in August 2018 you will start to see a new consent option added to your check in experience. This consent allows you to opt-out of a more personalized level of service during your stay.
i didn't receive a post 8/18 welcome email. I think those in the legacy MR ambassador program have some coding on their account. For example, even though I'm well over the threshold, it still says I have an ambassador through 1/2019.

But curious .... this is the first I'm hearing about the "consent" "opt-out." Has anyone seen that?
bhrubin likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:32 pm
Suspended

My biggest frustration is that my activity has not been viewable for 2 Months now. My nights go up, my point balance increases, but I have no way of viewing myself on the web, mobile site or IOS APPS.

My Ambassador is in the process of manually transcribing every entry into an Excel spreadsheet for me but I find it ridiculous that Marriott can’t fix this issue.

My other frustration is with the Marriott website. I really hate it and if I didn’t have an Ambassador to run interference for me it would be worse.
That is very annoying. I’m so sorry you have to deal with that. Fortunately, your Ambassador is there to keep everything honest until they fix the IT.

I’ve not had that issue at all. But I did pick my Marriott account number, and I believe that helped me—along with my many years of Ambassador status. But who knows what really might be the reason or reasons?

I certainly preferred the SPG website. But the Marriott website and apps work fine for me. They aren’t as informative or as powerful, but I’ve also seen worse.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:43 pm
Suspended

Just to be clear by “recognition” I mean getting a 4pm checkout when it’s guaranteed and not being left in the worst room in the hotel when all other room types are open, or not being offered free breakfast when i’m in a property where it’s a guaranteed benefit. I also miss the regular things that hotels I used to visit frequently would do over the top of the minimum standards which have now apparently all stopped.

Wow, I’m sorry and surprised you’ve had issues with 4 pm late checkout. I’ve only had one stay all year that didn’t grant the 4 pm late checkout when asked: the StR Bal Harbour Resort that we just returned from a week ago. As a resort, of course, that’s not a guaranteed benefit. Since we had so many service issues, I did get the hotel to finally grant us a 3 pm late checkout. Everywhere else all year, even at resorts, I’ve always gotten the late checkout I requested. But I also aim for leisure stays at lower occupancy times when it may be a lot easier to grant late checkout without issue.

I’m also sorry and surprised that you’ve had issues with the breakfast benefit. I’d assume that was more with Marriott hotels or with some Luxury Collection hotels offering the bare benefit. I’d certainly be interested to know what properties aren’t offering the appropriate breakfast benefit to a Plat Ambassador guest!

As for worst rooms, I’m really surprised and very sorry. That makes me wonder about occupancy issues for your hotels and when you actually book. But I’m sorry youre experiencing that. I’d definitely be annoyed getting a terrible room—unless I booked at the last minute for a hotel that were full. Heck, I always get irritated when a restaurant tries to give us the worst table by the kitchen doors or next to the wait station—and I always insist on another table whenever possible.

As for hotels now offering only what they are required to offer, that is to be expected with any change like this. That is where I do not agree with you. I’m sorry to say. You have the power to decide to stay elsewhere or change loyalty if you don’t approve of the minimum benefits for Plat and Plat Premier. I don’t like that RC doesn’t have to offer any breakfast benefit, but I can choose to stay elsewhere if I really don’t like that. I don’t like that my late checkout isn’t guaranteed at a resort, but I am welcome to stay elsewhere if I choose.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:54 pm

That wasn’t so much my point: when I stay at luxury Marriott properties I now use ClassicTravel and so reliably get breakfast and an upgrade.

By “above and beyond” I meant that hotels which provide special treatment for their regular and elite guests (e.g. bottles of wine, snacks, letters from the GM etc) have stopped providing me with those things because I apparently often appear as a first time guest with no status. Obviously this is not as bad as not receiving the basic guaranteed elements of a programme, but when you have a substantial repeat business with a hotel it is understandably irritating to be missing out on the full extent of its hospitality.

As you say though, vote with your feet. I’ve moved $10,000 away from Marriott already and expect another $5-10K by the end of the year. I only stay at personal favourites in the system now and when the alternatives in a city are significantly worse. That said, all is forgiven the moment I see signs that the system is working again - on paper the scheme and its hotels are very attractive to me. For the time being we’re very far from that: it took me 50min and two agents to just book a room at the Imperial Hotel today and I couldn’t even get the rate that I was quoted over the phone.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 2:06 pm
Suspended

That wasn’t so much my point: when I stay at luxury Marriott properties I now use ClassicTravel and so reliably get breakfast and an upgrade.

By “above and beyond” I meant that hotels which provide special treatment for their regular and elite guests (e.g. bottles of wine, snacks, letters from the GM etc) have stopped providing me with those things because I apparently often appear as a first time guest with no status. Obviously this is not as bad as not receiving the basic guaranteed elements of a programme, but when you have a substantial repeat business with a hotel it is understandably irritating to be missing out on the full extent of its hospitality.

I will say the W Hollywood this past Monday night upgraded me to a Fantastic Suite from the SNA Marvelous Suite...but still had no welcome amenity for me. That was curious for a 1 night stay. The StR Bal Harbour and SLS Beverly Hills delivered their welcome amenities and letters a day after our arrival. So still a little curious, but not yet so egregious that I’ll call it a pattern. But I hear ya.
As you say though, vote with your feet. I’ve moved $10,000 away from Marriott already and expect another $5-10K by the end of the year. I only stay at personal favourites in the system now and when the alternatives in a city are significantly worse. That said, all is forgiven the moment I see signs that the system is working again - on paper the scheme and its hotels are very attractive to me. For the time being we’re very far from that: it took me 50min and two agents to just book a room at the Imperial Hotel today and I couldn’t even get the rate that I was quoted over the phone.
Yikes. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. (It’s definitely worth it for the Imperial Vienna, though, if that’s the one you mean. That’s one of our all time favorites!) I certainly hope that Marriott gets its IT working better for you soon, since you sound like the very guest they want.

Last edited by bhrubin; Nov 11, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Old Nov 11, 2018, 2:08 pm
SPG 5+ Badge

That is very annoying. I’m so sorry you have to deal with that. Fortunately, your Ambassador is there to keep everything honest until they fix the IT.

I’ve not had that issue at all. But I did pick my Marriott account number, and I believe that helped me—along with my many years of Ambassador status. But who knows what really might be the reason or reasons?

I certainly preferred the SPG website. But the Marriott website and apps work fine for me. They aren’t as informative or as powerful, but I’ve also seen worse.

It’s the little things on the Marriott website that drive me crazy- I hate searching for Suiran and getting a hair salon in China or Mystique and getting a beauty supply in Covina. My sons built better search engines on their high school football website they built in the late 1990s.

Applying SNAs used to be super easy. Now I just let my Ambassador do it (but what if I didn’t have one?). And this may be user error but when I view my reservations online I never can easily figure out how to view my room type- I invariably end up looking for my original email confirmation. Nothing on the website or APP feels intuitive to me.

I remember when Marriott originally agreed to pay the big bucks to acquire Starwood, the speculation was that they would switch to Starwood’s superior platform. Why they ultimately decided not to do that shows a tremendous amount of laziness, shortsightedness or inertia and stubborn clinging to the old way.

Yes, they would have had to import more accounts, but it certainly would have been a smoother transition.

I never imagined when I achieved Ambassador status what the real value would be for me. To be honest, without an Ambassador to smooth the way for me Marriott probably would have lost some of my business.

Not only has she been a rockstar making sure I received all of my points refunds from my Category 8 bookings, fixing glitches as they occurred, and assisting me with points redemptions. She has also been great negotiating guaranteed (paid) upgrades on points stays with hotels when I haven’t wanted to leave those to chance. My philosophy these days is to book the minimum room we will be happy in. At some hotels that is the standard room I have booked, at others (like Mystique) with very specialized rooms, especially on important vacations, it’s important to know an upgrade is guaranteed.

One of my biggest losses from the SPG program is Specialty Select redemptions. It definitely is more difficult to book upgraded rooms in the Marriott universe.

(Rant ended)
Old Nov 11, 2018, 2:21 pm
Suspended

It’s the little things on the Marriott website that drive me crazy- I hate searching for Suiran and getting a hair salon in China or Mystique and getting a beauty supply in Covina. My sons built better search engines on their high school football website they built in the late 1990s.
Nothing like that have I endured. Yikes!
Applying SNAs used to be super easy. Now I just let my Ambassador do it (but what if I didn’t have one?). And this may be user error but when I view my reservations online I never can easily figure out how to view my room type- I invariably end up looking for my original email confirmation. Nothing on the website or APP feels intuitive to me.
Seeing room type is a definite problem that was simple on the SPG platform and annoying now on the Marriott platform. I’m told this should improve once all properties and brands and reservations to the Marriott platform, but I have my doubts.

SNAs were problematic for me quite often even on the old SPG system. Something to do with my SET and AAA rates, I suspect. So the new issues aren’t so new to me. I asked my Ambassador before, and I do the same often now. I might have fewer issues now because Mariott has largely eliminated most of my SET rates.
remember when Marriott originally agreed to pay the big bucks to acquire Starwood, the speculation was that they would switch to Starwood’s superior platform. Why they ultimately decided not to do that shows a tremendous amount of laziness, shortsightedness or inertia and stubborn clinging to the old way.

Yes, they would have had to import more accounts, but it certainly would have been a smoother transition.
I also wish they would have migrated to the SPG platform...but that platform has massive recognition issues as we all know. I also am unsure if that would have made for a smoother transition. I rather doubt it.
I never imagined when I achieved Ambassador status what the real value would be for me. To be honest, without an Ambassador to smooth the way for me Marriott probably would have lost some of my business.

Not only has she been a rockstar making sure I received all of my points refunds from my Category 8 bookings, fixing glitches as they occurred, and assisting me with points redemptions. She has also been great negotiating guaranteed (paid) upgrades on points stays with hotels when I haven’t wanted to leave those to chance. My philosophy these days is to book the minimum room we will be happy in. At some hotels that is the standard room I have booked, at others (like Mystique) with very specialized rooms, especially on important vacations, it’s important to know an upgrade is guaranteed.
No argument from me!
One of my biggest losses from the SPG program is Specialty Select redemptions. It definitely is more difficult to book upgraded rooms in the Marriott universe.
Yes, agreed. Those were a great value and often took the sting out of not getting SNAs to clear and/or not getting a suite upgrade on arrival. I do hope Marriott rethinks the valuation of those...but time will tell.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 2:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET

I confess I don't understand. I just made my reservations for this week -- using SNA's is very easy either on the app or on the website.

On the website, I view/modify the reservation and it has a clear option for

Take an upgrade. You've earned it.

On the app, I open the reservation, click on the info tab and about half way down the page it has

Take an upgrade. You've earned it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.