Redemptiotion question

Old Dec 26, 2007, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Redemptiotion question

Hi, i just made (my first) redemption for a weekend in Berlin/Germany for my wife. The Rate Rules say 'Certificate required at check-in'. I just found out that you need e-certificates for this but it says that this is only available for the registered member and not if the redemption is a gift for someone else..

So, for me it sounds like i have problem now ?

any way to get this working?

Thanks for your help!

bes tergards
marcydarcy
Old Dec 26, 2007, 1:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Premier, AAdvantage Platinum (1MM Lifetime Gold), Avis First
Call and have them deliver a E certifcate, your wife will have no problem using it. They send it directly to the hotel..... You want to process your request 2 weeks out.
Old Dec 26, 2007, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

THANKS for the good news !
Old Dec 26, 2007, 4:33 pm

You should do it ASAP. Marriott charges like $15 in the U.S. for courier delivery of those certificates by mail if within two weeks of stay. They claim that faxes and emails are not acceptable and a paper document is needed. Stupid rule. Not sure how much they charge for out of country.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.