Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite Credentials Arrived

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite Credentials Arrived

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2018, 6:32 am

Programs: DL FF, Marriott LT Plat., National EA
Originally Posted by uibd
They mailed me a card in the spring of 2017 for lifetime so i'm guessing they still send them.
I made LTP last month and it showed up on my account online pretty quickly. As far as any mailings, I'm not expecting anything until after August 1 when we'll become LTPP... just 2 weeks away!
Old Jul 16, 2018, 8:07 pm

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
They mailed me a card in the spring of 2017 for lifetime so i'm guessing they still send them.
I made Lifetime Plat early last year and I never received any credentials. I thought that if you had a current Platinum for the year no additional credentials would be sent. Only if you dropped to Gold for the year would they send any Lifetime credentials. Isn’t that still the case ?
Old Jul 17, 2018, 5:16 pm

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I made Lifetime Plat early last year and I never received any credentials. I thought that if you had a current Platinum for the year no additional credentials would be sent. Only if you dropped to Gold for the year would they send any Lifetime credentials. Isn’t that still the case ?
Old Jul 18, 2018, 10:50 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by danola

I renewed plat (graced from 68 nights, letter acknowledged I fell short) and got a yearly Platinum Card in late Feb/early March (can't recall) this year. A couple weeks after the 15 credit card nights posted in March (pushed me over the 750 night threshold, I was already above 2.0M points) a couple weeks later the Lifetime Platinum card arrived in the mail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.