Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All together now.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2018, 2:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by oxfordjames
Are you accounts "Linked" or "Merged" though? PPE will not show on the SPG side until you fully "merge" your accounts as this wasn't a SPG status.
I'm not convinced that this is true. I have linked but not merged accounts, SPG LTP and MR LTP to new combined program LTPP and also earned PPwithAmb from legacy MR only. Yet a Starwood hotel can correctly see my status if they know where to look for it, although a legacy Marriott hotel can see it instantly.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I'm not convinced that this is true. I have linked but not merged accounts, SPG LTP and MR LTP to new combined program LTPP and also earned PPwithAmb from legacy MR only. Yet a Starwood hotel can correctly see my status if they know where to look for it, although a legacy Marriott hotel can see it instantly.
What is it showing on your online accounts?
Old Aug 24, 2018, 4:19 am

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Accor Sliver A+, UA Sliver, CA Silver, AA Gold, MU Silver
Are you accounts "Linked" or "Merged" though? PPE will not show on the SPG side until you fully "merge" your accounts as this wasn't a SPG status.
Linked as I said , since the system is so unstable now , I won't do the merge before it can run problem-free for most members.

And it's also a spg status now,as marriott announced, at least some of my friends got the ppe with their spg account, and I'm sure they haven't stayed 75n with spg.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by MW147
After 3 days of not being able to combine them on my desk top (using Chrome) I did it on my phone as you suggested. It took 4 tries but it looks like it worked! I say "looks like" because the accounts are all merged on my phone. But when I log in on my desk top it still has only my Marriott points and reservations. Hopefully it all catches up soon.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Great! It took a few hours to actually show the combined totals.

Also, I could not log in with my MR number but had to use my email. Just another tip for people having a hard time logging in.

Use a fresh browser and use your email not your MR#.

Good luck to all!
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
What is it showing on your online accounts?
Yesterday everything was showing correctly on both the SPG and MR (not merged but linked) accounts.

This morning SPG just shows me as PP (no Amb designation) and LTP (not LTPP). I'm LTP also from SPG, but I don't have 75+ nights on the Starwood side so it isn't the case that my SPG account is only reflecting SPG status.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 12:05 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Delta Skymiles Platinum
Originally Posted by SacTownGuy
Great! It took a few hours to actually show the combined totals.

Also, I could not log in with my MR number but had to use my email. Just another tip for people having a hard time logging in.

Use a fresh browser and use your email not your MR#.

Good luck to all!
I logged in with my MR number and it worked.

This morning the account is totally up to date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.