Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

SPG Super Plat....Marriot Plat is awful......

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SPG Super Plat....Marriot Plat is awful......

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2018, 9:12 pm

Deleted: no longer relevant

Last edited by Kobetraveller; Oct 8, 2018 at 10:31 am
Old Jul 7, 2018, 10:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by lexdevil
That's going to happen regardless. If they go with Marriott codes the SPG locations will have to learn them. If they go with SPG codes the Marriott folks will have to learn them.
No one seems to know on the SPG side how their codes work or if whether the hotel sees anything beyond plat.

It's my impression the Mariott reservation system, aka Marsha, will be rolled out at spg full service properties. Just seems extremely unlikely they would change the existing codes.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1548226-marriott-system-code-quizelet.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.