Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lifetime points low??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2018, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Just got off the phone with Customer Service/ Rewards line. Agent initially was unaware of any issues. As noted above, her screen indicates my correct higer lifetime balance. After being placed on hold, she informed that IT is aware of the issue affecting both the website and app. Resolution should be in place within 72 hours.

Didn't ask if that was just resolution for my account since I called in or fixing the actual root cause impacting many of us.
TravelToNom likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 11:11 am

Programs: Delta Diamond & 2 Million Miler, Marriott Platinum
Same issue for me

I am down about 150K points as well from about 1,850K liftime, no change in nights. Called and was told the correct number was in the system. Still not seeing an update on the app.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by controller1
Interesting that the response did not include a statement about how to report the glitch to IT or that Marriott Rewards had reported the glitch to IT.
Considering they've had "Best Rate Gauranteed" on the home page of ResidenceInn.com for at least 2 years (still there on the mobile site as I write this), good luck with that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.