Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

What is Marriott's Policy on DMP in Niagara Falls/Toronto?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is Marriott's Policy on DMP in Niagara Falls/Toronto?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2016, 6:04 am
Original Poster

I will be there in a week and will let you know my results. That is why I posted the topic. I will also update the Lounge info.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 7:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by jr1202sr
I will be there in a week and will let you know my results. That is why I posted the topic. I will also update the Lounge info.
Thanks for both. Cheers.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 8:19 am
Original Poster

They removed the charges when asked. I strongly suggest everyone ask when they check in. I think it was 3.9%. Have to check.

I will say it was the worst CL I have ever been too. Very Small. Only open 3:30-5:30. For breakfast you had to eat downstairs which had a wait of 30 minutes when we tried. Included a Continental Breakfast that could be upgraded. Not available for Waters, soda's etc. Strictly enforced 1 Plus guest with Cards collected upon entering. You could buy entrance for 5 Canadian which probably is not worth it based on the offerings in the 2 hours it was opened. No Liquor in the CL just beer. Not open on Holidays or Weekends.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.