Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Grand Cayman club level

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2015, 9:39 am
Original Poster

RC Grand Cayman club level

Wondering how good the club level is here and am trying to figure out if we'll get our money's worth. I have 2 nights booked in a regular room using points and then 5 nights upgraded to club level. There is a promo for 5th night free right now and it's at a lower nightly rate, which means I'm essentially paying $235/night for the club. We're 2 adults and 2 kids under 5, so I guess they'd be eating for free with us anyway on property and we aren't the type to imbibe all day. FWIW I'm RC/Marriott gold.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 12:35 pm
Suspended

there are actually reports on the RC here -
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...cayman-17.html

Originally Posted by thelark
Wondering how good the club level is here and am trying to figure out if we'll get our money's worth. I have 2 nights booked in a regular room using points and then 5 nights upgraded to club level. There is a promo for 5th night free right now and it's at a lower nightly rate, which means I'm essentially paying $235/night for the club. We're 2 adults and 2 kids under 5, so I guess they'd be eating for free with us anyway on property and we aren't the type to imbibe all day. FWIW I'm RC/Marriott gold.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 12:36 pm

My parents visited last spring. They thought the staff was really stingy about letting anything outside of the club level. Typically, taking an extra water, drink, etc. is allowed as long as you're being reasonable. Whether the policy is more relaxed, I don't know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.