Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Still Showing 2013 Stays

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2014, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wow. That is significantly longer than Jan 2013 when most people were reporting counter rests in the Jan 13-15 range.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 12:44 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Originally Posted by sammyindc
That's not correct.
Rollover nights have nothing to do with being short on meeting your status.

It's anything you have over your status requirements without counting rollovers from the previous year.
However you want to put it. However...

If you have 50 BIB nights and 25 rollover from 2012 = Plat status = 0 nights rollover to 2014.

If you have 75 BIB nights, 25 rollover nights from 2012 = Plat status = 0 nights rollover for 2014.

So other than lifetime status night count where does the rollover night count in second example?
Old Jan 16, 2014, 12:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
The app, for me, has reset. Shows 17 nights. 15 CC (renews in January for me) and 2 actual stays.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 1:24 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by Mr. Vker
The app, for me, has reset. Shows 17 nights. 15 CC (renews in January for me) and 2 actual stays.
Were you due any rollover nights? My app is showing 8 nights, which is consistent with 1 CC night for the Jan statement and a 7 night stay I just completed, but I was expecting 6 rollover nights.

Strange that in this day of instant digital everything that it would take Marriott so much longer to get the website up-to-date. At least, I remember it being mid January last year, just like VickiSoCal said.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 1:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Michilander
Were you due any rollover nights? My app is showing 8 nights, which is consistent with 1 CC night for the Jan statement and a 7 night stay I just completed, but I was expecting 6 rollover nights.

Strange that in this day of instant digital everything that it would take Marriott so much longer to get the website up-to-date. At least, I remember it being mid January last year, just like VickiSoCal said.
Yes, 18 rollovers. IIRC, rollovers posted a week or two after reset last year. We don't have the official reset yet. Website still shows 2013 info.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by Mr. Vker
Yes, 18 rollovers. IIRC, rollovers posted a week or two after reset last year. We don't have the official reset yet. Website still shows 2013 info.
Thanks. I recall there being a delay on rollovers on the website last year, but I was not using the app then and it is obviously updating on another schedule than the website. Knowing that you are also expecting rollovers makes me less concerned about them not showing up yet.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 8:10 pm
mab

Programs: UA GS 2Million, Marriott PP & LTPP, Amtrak Select Exec
For me: website stuck at least year's totals (except lifetime nights, which is correct). The app is showing correct current year nights, but not the 43 rollover nights I'm expecting.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 11:49 am

Logged into the website to look for some rooms and noticed that the nights have reset. Rollovers are not showing, but otherwise the night count is correct.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
My account online now reflects the Total Lifetime nights with the rollover nights included.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Time traveller
My account online now reflects the Total Lifetime nights with the rollover nights included.
Yeah, my rollover nights posted some time between when I checked earlier and just now.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 2:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Time traveller
On my account, it seems as if my rollover nights were also added to my lifetime nights...I thought they wer already accounted for, since I stayed those nights in 2013.

Oh well, I wont complain..lol
Old Jan 19, 2014, 2:44 pm

Programs: BA SIL, WN A, UA SIL, Marriott TIT (LT), Hilton DIA
Originally Posted by alrvd83
On my account, it seems as if my rollover nights were also added to my lifetime nights...I thought they wer already accounted for, since I stayed those nights in 2013.

Oh well, I wont complain..lol
Rollover nights count twice towards lifetime nights.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Waiting for my rollover to post... it only shows my lifetime w/o rollover and 1 bonus night from cc.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 4:35 pm

Still Showing 2013 Stays

Wow I rolled over 54 nights. And they did get added to my lifetime night count. I think I'm going to earn lifetime Platinum be the end of the year.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 4:45 pm

Programs: Lifetime Levels in AA & Marriott
Mine is up-to-date. And PLAT for 2015 already.

7 BIB bights this year; 15 credit card nights; 71 roll-over nights. None of this really does anything for me other than continues the status I had. Not a huge deal really as I still need to accrue more nights to replace the roll-over nights for next year and so onward we travel and sleep.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.