Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing night in promo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2013, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways - Chairman, Delta - Platinum, Marriott - Platinum, Hilton - Diamond, SPG - Platinum
Missing night in promo

I'm working on the 25 nights/45k points promo. I recently had a 4 night stay but I arrived at the hotel at 2AM and only got 3 nights credit towards the promo (I was still billed for 4 nights of course). Anyone have a similar experience?

I was on track for exactly 25 nights so Id like to get it fixed. Just called the platinum customer service line but they are closed for the holiday.
Old Jul 4, 2013, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Happens all the time with very lare checkins. Just call back when they are open.
Old Jul 4, 2013, 5:18 pm

Programs: Ritz/Marriott Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, USAir Chairman, Aegean Gold
Originally Posted by englert
I'm working on the 25 nights/45k points promo. I recently had a 4 night stay but I arrived at the hotel at 2AM and only got 3 nights credit towards the promo (I was still billed for 4 nights of course). Anyone have a similar experience?

I was on track for exactly 25 nights so Id like to get it fixed. Just called the platinum customer service line but they are closed for the holiday.
Call customer service and have them adjust your account to reflect 4 nights
Old Dec 23, 2014, 10:51 am

Programs: LAN Commodore
Last October I stayed at a J. W. Marriott in Asia. The stay was a mixture of certificate, MR points and payment. I never received credit for my paid nights or related points. Iīm sure the were overlooked in the confusion of payment methods. Three weeks after the stay I wrote the GM who apologized and told me all would be posted within a week. The message was copied to other management of the hotel. The nights and points have still not been added to my account. I havenīt pushed the situation because I completed my fall MegaBonus and would like to utilize the nights for the spring promotion. If I got back in touch in March would the missing nights count for the new award period?
Old Dec 29, 2014, 11:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Platinum Member, Starwood, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by david_33
Last October I stayed at a J. W. Marriott in Asia. The stay was a mixture of certificate, MR points and payment. I never received credit for my paid nights or related points. Iīm sure the were overlooked in the confusion of payment methods. Three weeks after the stay I wrote the GM who apologized and told me all would be posted within a week. The message was copied to other management of the hotel. The nights and points have still not been added to my account. I havenīt pushed the situation because I completed my fall MegaBonus and would like to utilize the nights for the spring promotion. If I got back in touch in March would the missing nights count for the new award period?
You may want to follow-up with the GM about that stay and have them post your nights and points soon. There may be a timeframe in which you can post points from a prior stay. They may award you the nights, but it may not be used as stays towards the Spring promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.