Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

One night not available, adding an extra night makes it available

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

One night not available, adding an extra night makes it available

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2013, 10:53 am

Programs: IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, United Silver, Garuda Silver, Delta Silver
Just wanted to add a data point in case others, as I have, find this thread looking for answers.

The HKG mar riot was totally booked for a saturday night stay. However I noticed that if I put in both Saturday and Sunday it would give me a room.

I called Marriot and they said since you are a gold member I should call and ask for the frond desk manager (NOT reservations) and see if they will chop it in two.

I called and the woman told me to book the two night stay, which i did while she was on the line, and then giver her the confirmation number. In about 30 seconds she was able to change it to a one nigh stay. I refreshed my screen and my reservation was exactly what I had been looking for.

Not sure if this will work for everyone but it CAN happen and it is worth a shot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.